New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Thanks fellow Flyer fans. I got lucky because the guy listed it for $5 and i did the ole' "how much for it now?" question and got a reply of $25 shipped. Almost missed my class because i was sending payment. No chance i was missing this. And then i got the patch for free from the Flyers summer sale. It's awesome when cheap/free things come together.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks fellow Flyer fans. I got lucky because the guy listed it for $5 and i did the ole' "how much for it now?" question and got a reply of $25 shipped. Almost missed my class because i was sending payment. No chance i was missing this. And then i got the patch for free from the Flyers summer sale. It's awesome when cheap/free things come together.

So you got a customized Edge for $25? That's a megasupercoolcrazysteal!

My first KHL jersey arrived today.

Dynamo Moscow Nick Backstrom #99 jersey. He started in the KHL wearing #99 which I thought was pretty awesome. He just switched to 69 though lol.

backstrom-khl-b.jpg

backstrom-khl-f.jpg

I cant say they're the best quality jerseys in the world but they're not bad for a $150 'authentic' customized jersey shipped from Russia. Weight wise it reminds me of the Reebok replicas for the AHL. All of the patches are sublimated except the Bank of Moscow on the lower back and the Moscow lettering on the front but in looking at photos, thats how they are on the actual jerseys. Im satisfied for the price and design/color wise its a nice looking jersey.

That was then-

http://photo.khl.ru/d/695323

This is now-

http://photo.khl.ru/d/708428

Where did you order it from? I've been tempted to get one soon, but know little about their authentics.

Since my collecting has turned toward juniors for some odd reason here's another. Current Manchester Monarch Brian O'Neill wore this in his one year of junior hockey for the Chicago Steel (61 points in 60 games) before he went off to play at Yale.

It is littered with puck and stick marks, has a popped seam in the shoulder, several paint transfer spots, and a disgusting amount of ring around the collar.

Gameworn002-1.jpg

Gameworn003-1.jpg

Where did you order it from? I've been tempted to get one soon, but know little about their authentics.

I got it directly from Lutch, www.lutchusa.com. I'm tempted to get another one soon but I cant decide who I want. Maybe a Datsyuk or a goalie cut Rinne?

176995619.jpg7343d1353803460-2012-2013-gear-sightings-rinne.jpg

Long time no photos, so here's a smattering of pickups in the past few months.

Milwaukee Admirals 96/97 Christian Proulx (name removed), not a huge deal, but for whatever reason, the 96/97 set jerseys are pretty rare. Seems to have a large booger or glue stain on the front, not sure exactly what it is.

i-mfg7dCm-M.jpg

i-Xxt75dh-M.jpg

Milwaukee Admirals Ice Sheen... not sure if they ever actually wore these, but it was dirt cheap so worth the gamble. Only a back #7 which is heat-pressed on.

IG9X9794-M.jpg

IG9X9795-M.jpg

Manitoba Moose 08/09 Military Night- Love this style, glad to finally get one.

IG9X9777-M.jpg

IG9X9779-M.jpg

Lastly, Nords Martin Rucinsky with pretty nice wear. No repairs but tons of stickmarks and burns.

IG9X9769-M.jpg

IG9X9770-M.jpg

Not sure about every team but Ive seen close ups of the Dynamo Moscow jerseys and mine is spot on to them. Id assume all teams that have the Megafone sleeve patches (like Rinne/Minsk above) would all be sublimated.

Probably my largest haul to date. Some will be for sale or trade :D

'92-93 Savard -

Habs199293RoadSavardfront-vi.jpg

Habs199293RoadSavardrear-vi.jpg

'89-90 double CCM Gretz sans-NHL logo -

Kings198990HomeGretzkyfront-vi.jpg

Kings198990HomeGretzkyrear-vi.jpg

The Gretz was actually a gift from a fellow collector as a thank you for having helped him out in the past. How cool is that?

1987-88 Yzerman -

RedWings198789RoadYzermanfront-vi.jpg[/url]

RedWings198789RoadYzermanrear-vi.jpg

Dynamo Moscow Nick Backstrom #99 jersey. He started in the KHL wearing #99 which I thought was pretty awesome. He just switched to 69 though lol.

Nice! I plan on getting those two jerseys too. Best thing to come out of the lockout.

How is the sizing vs EDGE jerseys?

Its pretty similar to an Edge 1.0, just slightly more roomy. The sleeves are probably 2 inches shorter though, theyre just on the verge of being ok for me. Next time Id probably get a 56 for the extra sleeve length but the body fit is great.

Wow that Modano and Mcdonald... just awesome. I hope to have both of those some day, except I really want a #39 Modano.

Man, whoever did the customization on the 89/90 Gretzky just nailed the font perfectly. For some reason the letters from that year differed somewhat from the 88/89's and most of the 90/91's, but they got it spot on. Hats off to ya!

I guess Lutch sent out a shipment, because I got a couple of KHL jerseys too. I bought them "just because" and out of curiosity more than anything.

This one is a replica. Everything is sublimated.

file.jpg

file-1.jpg

This is the pro version. I'd say that its quite a bit nicer than the replica. And everything on this particular jersey is stitched on.

file-2.jpg

file-3.jpg

Another pro version

file-4.jpg

file-5.jpg

And one more. This one I actually picked up a couple of months ago.

file-6.jpg

file-7.jpg

Sizewise, the Malkin is a 54, the other 3 are 52s. I probably prefer the 54, but then again, I like mine to fit like a hockey jersey, and not be so form fitting. These are cut similarly to 1.0s, in my opinion. And agree with Brandon that the sleeves fit shorter.