New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Posted this jersey about six months or so ago.

I showed how I cut the bottom gold layer from the jersey to make it more accurate and fit better.

Mitchell and Ness jerseys are cut like dresses.

The finished product. I am sure only a hand few of you have even heard of this player.

A mid 70's home Tom Williams, one of my favorite Kings when I first started going to games.

williamsgoldf.jpg

williamsgoldb.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oofah! What's that smell??

Sigh, testicles :(

The finished product. I am sure only a hand few of you have even heard of this player.

A mid 70's home Tom Williams, one of my favorite Kings when I first started going to games.

"I smoked pot with Tom Williams. It was Tom Williams and Don Kozak, and they were blazin' that s--- up everyday."

Ahem... awesome job man. I'm usually reluctant to pick up M&N jerseys because it'd be an added chore to make them up to scratch.

Sexy.

Very Nice Flyers jerseys boys ,I think Mike has more Orange in his place than Blue .

I need more kits Johnny

Thanks guys. Speaking of Sami and checks, the only photo I can find of him wearing this jersey is after he leveled Guam's favorite player!

Nice! Can't find a better photomatch than that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got a nice package from Meigray today! These are my first jerseys from Meigray and I am really impressed with their service and professionalism.

I picked up two Norwegian players from them in addition to another jersey. I am pumped with these!

First is this 2009/10 Ole Kristian Tollefsen Philadelphia Flyers Set 2

P1010364-vi.jpg

P1010365-vi.jpg

There is pretty much no wear on this thing as he only played 18 games with the Flyers that season. I have yet to be able to get a game worn Norway jersey of his so this one will have to do for now.

Next up is a 2011/12 Jonas Holos Colorado Avalanche pre-season worn gamer.

P1010362-vi.jpg

P1010363-vi.jpg

I have been wanting a Holos Avs gamer for a long time now but the price has been ridiculously high so I went for a pre-season worn instead. It actually is pretty beat up so I am guessing it was recycled previously. He didnt play more than a cup of coffee with the Avs in 2010/11 and then went to Sweden last season where he continues to play. Would love to see him play more in the NHL.

And last but not least, a Ryan Whitney 2010/11 Retro Blue Set 2 Edmonton Oilers

P1010366-vi.jpg

P1010367-vi.jpg

I have been a huge fan of Whitney for a while now and dont understand why he doesnt get the kudos he deserves for being a great offensive d-man. It is a beautiful jersey and I was thinking of selling it to finance the other two but I may just have to keep it.

Game Issued All star jersey

333-1.jpg

329-1.jpg

Game Issued jersey done up with one of my Favorite Players Rod BrindAmour ( next stop HHOF )

333-1.jpg

332-1.jpg

Send me a pm with an offer if you want

Will do.

I also think you made a mistake and reposted the Canes instead of the front it the AS.

I was at the game in Raleigh where the Canes retired his number. Awesome atmosphere, and an awesome late win by Carolina over the Flyers. I'm a Pens fan through and through, but I don't know if I've ever cheered louder than I did for the Canes that night!

To somewhat continue Mike's recent orange trend.....

Here's a Brayden Schenn current away jersey! Really happy with how this turned out!

wLnih.jpg?1

Thanks to Mike for the kit and application!

I have been wanting a Holos Avs gamer for a long time now but the price has been ridiculously high so I went for a pre-season worn instead. It actually is pretty beat up so I am guessing it was recycled previously. He didnt play more than a cup of coffee with the Avs in 2010/11 and then went to Sweden last season where he continues to play. Would love to see him play more in the NHL.

Holos spent that season in Cleveland with the Lake Erie Monsters and he did not leave a good impression. He sulked when the team made the playoffs and asked to be released early so he could play in the WC for Norway. He was told he could go when the season was over, no sooner. The Monsters went to a game 7 with Manitoba and they lost. Holos reportedly had his bags packed to leave for Europe before the game, and skipped the post-season interview with the coaching staff to fly to Europe. According to some of the people I talked to, including some NHL scouts, you will probably never see him play in the NHL again.

Holos spent that season in Cleveland with the Lake Erie Monsters and he did not leave a good impression. He sulked when the team made the playoffs and asked to be released early so he could play in the WC for Norway. He was told he could go when the season was over, no sooner. The Monsters went to a game 7 with Manitoba and they lost. Holos reportedly had his bags packed to leave for Europe before the game, and skipped the post-season interview with the coaching staff to fly to Europe. According to some of the people I talked to, including some NHL scouts, you will probably never see him play in the NHL again.

Wow! I did not know this. Do the Norwegian players all have this repuation? I could never understand why they never caught on in the NHL, Zuccarello stands out the most in my mind but there are a few others. That is a shame his attitude was so terrible but if that is the case, shame on him.