New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keener does an amizing job with the kits. I just wish I cane lern how to stitch the kits myself and save me money on shipping.

I am going to use keener's services soon!

Me too. Thinking of asking him to replicate some patches for me. Does anyone know if he's a member here? If not, someone should invite him.

Finished this one a few days ago. Still trying to take off the plastic backing on the patch. Will be stitched on soon.

Here is how you remove those. Ive followed this 20 times, works perfect every time.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1483

I've always wondered, what's Keener's prices like? Par exemple, two layer numbers and single layer name? His work is pretty incredible.

Actually it's pretty easy to be that accurate. All you need is a few very good connections to GW jersey collectors. I don't know if Keener uses any machines for the cutting.

I've always wondered, what's Keener's prices like? Par exemple, two layer numbers and single layer name? His work is pretty incredible.

He just charged me $55 for two layer numbers and letters, including stitching plus a bit of stitch work on a fight strap. Very reasonable.

Thinking of asking him to replicate some patches for me. Does anyone know if he's a member here? If not, someone should invite him.

He's not a member, at least not yet. I did mention to him a little while ago that his work was getting talked about in this forum.

He just charged me $55 for two layer numbers and letters, including stitching plus a bit of stitch work on a fight strap. Very reasonable.

Hell, that is a good price. I might try and get a quote for a project of mine after I've done tidying it.

How is Keener in terms of materials? Does he have a wide range of twill colors? What about plate materials?

The man knows his stuff and does his best to be bang on to all the fine details. Refer to his website for examples of his work and just shoot him an email with any other questions. I've ordered 6 or 7 kits from him, and other members have mentioned him with good reviews.

Instead of spending a whole page talking about his kits, we should be showcasing our members' new arrivals. Keep them coming.