New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

2005-06 Jean-Claude Sawyer Cape Breton Screaming Eagles

This jersey is beat to hell! This guy was a real bruiser and scoring defenseman for the Screaming Eagles. Part of my growing Nova Scotia jersey collection,

Phew, what a jersey. I saw one of these went unsold on GameWornAuctions a while back and was tempted to ask about it. Sweet pick-up man.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally something a bit different! Flyers fan should love it too.

2005-06 Scott Hartnell Preds Alt Set 2 - has some decent wear and marks too. Still trying to photomatch.

hartnell-b.jpg

hartnell-f.jpg

I love that preds jersey! I have a Hamhuis one the same coming. If you ever want to trade that Hartnell, please let me know! He played a season here in Norway during the lockout and I like him a lot!

My grail of all grails for football jerseys!

Authentic Game Cut Nike 1998 University of Michigan Charles Woodson Home Rose Bowl Jersey.

Jersey worn against Washington State University during the 1998 Rose Bowl Game, January 1st, 1998. Woodson was the 1997 Heisman Trophy Winner.

DSCN2219.jpg

DSCN2226.jpg

DSCN2225.jpg

DSCN2223.jpg

Love the Hartnell I have a authentic coming I am the same if you ever want to trade or sale let me know .

Absolutely. That's pretty wild. It just blows that they heat-pressed all the additional patches though. Those Rose Bowl crests would have looked gorgeous if they were sewn onto the arms.

Found it in eBay for a pretty penny this week. Michigan has a long history of adding decals to the shoulders for the Rose Bowl (but oddly they did not for the 2007 rose Bowl). They are different for different seasons and they have always been heat pressed. I used to have a retail authentic 2004 Rosr Bowl Steve Breaston jersey and the decal is heat pressed. I read the UM equipment manger designs the decals, produces, and administers them all by hand for the game jerseys.

Thanks guys, love Hartnell myself. Im trying to get a mustard from each year it was worn but unfortunately all of mine are from 05-07, thus why Im selling some of the others. The Hartnell and Vokoun are definitely the two most unique I have.

Got an early Christmas gift from the wife. Game worn Zherdev Katrina Relief Fund Patched jersey. I only had a game issued version of this jersey in my collection so I was real happy to finally have a game worn version. I was also surprised to see that the gamers were dated and signed behind the crest by Jamie Healy the Jackets Assistant Equipment Manager.

Zherdev%25202005%2520Game%2520Worn%2520Katrina%2520Relief%2520Fund%2520Jersey%2520%2520Front.JPG

Zherdev%25202005%2520Game%2520Worn%2520Katrina%2520Relief%2520Fund%2520Jersey%2520Back.JPG

Zherdev%25202005%2520Game%2520Worn%2520Katrina%2520Relief%2520Fund%2520Jersey%2520Tag.JPG

the Preds definitely should have used those jerseys as their home/away and their current yellow home as a third. Probably would be top 3 in the league in uniform set

the Preds definitely should have used those jerseys as their home/away and their current yellow home as a third. Probably would be top 3 in the league in uniform set

Definitely those are sexy jerseys

That would be perfect. That would be the sharpest set in the NHL no question.