New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

A couple of things:

a) DiPietro is not an Islander...he is busy riding the pine in the German ECHL

2) Dead Weight! <3 I hope he forgives me soon

c) Matt. That is awesome and Im glad you got it!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of things:

a) DiPietro is not an Islander...he is busy riding the pine in the German ECHL

2) Dead Weight! <3 I hope he forgives me soon

c) Matt. That is awesome and Im glad you got it!

I was just talking with a coworker the other day about DP. He'd usually be out for the season by now. I bet he's already had a horrible gardening accident or something at home this past week since there's no NHL. Lol

Mike.....Awesome.

CJ....Nice jersey. Extremely different. Never seen anything like that before.

Sick photomatch of that Kevin Stevens, its really awesome. Thats been my newest thing, I just got my first hockey card for a photomatch.

Sick photomatch of that Kevin Stevens, its really awesome. Thats been my newest thing, I just got my first hockey card for a photomatch.

Its fun, but it ain't as easy to do on the jerseys from the 1990s using just the internet. However, this one popped up immediately on Getty. I thought "no way can this be so easy." I'm currently looking to match a Juneau from 1992. I may need to resort to finding my old hockey cards for that one.

Arena Wear did it through the NHL store and I believe the nameplate is airknit.

That's awesome. I have to find a way to send it through them. Thinking of going with Stepan, Boyle, or possibly Girardi with the A on my white 2.0, even though its a vector and not a woodmarked jersey.

Yeah. Out of everyone on the squad, I feel they've all stepped up considerably enough that they deserve a jersey in my collection. I actually have a white 1.0 and 2.0, but may sell the 1.0.

A couple that Ive gotten recently. Thanks to Mike for the first two. Two of my favorite Alts of all time. My lens seems to be a little dirty so dont mind the spots.

100_1139.JPG

100_1138.JPG

100_1140.JPG

This last one is just a screen printed replica but anything Greensboro Monarchs is hard to find. I got it at a Sports Card show for 10 bucks.

100_1144.JPG

Wow, liking that ZSC retro! I believe there was one from that team on ebay a while back, an adidas jersey in the awesome mid-1980s USA style. I passed it up not really knowing what it was, and then saw later it was

. The adidas jerseys ruled.

My latest, SUNY Oswego (NCAA D-III)

Oswego-Stripe-Front-web.jpg

Oswego-Stripe-Back-web.jpg

Edited by Ceska

I got the Oswego off ebay recently. They wore that style at least in 2006. I believe it was introduced in a game in February that year that I attended, I can verify the style from the few (distant and blurry) photos that I took. This jersey is an SP and was advertised as follows: " It is a game warn jersey during one of their runs to the Division III National Championship." I see the regular green jersey on ebay often, maybe sometimes a white, but this was the first I've seen this style auctioned off there.

I don't remember if this was when I was in school (late 1990s) or when I paid a return visit in 2006, but they (team/booster club?) sold jerseys right there in the rink for 25 bucks. I got a gold CCM jersey with the V-style yoke. What a deal.

And apologies if this was the wrong place to post that shirt. I now see there is a new arrivals in the College Forum, but given the hodge-podge of stuff in here (more than just NHL - and not always hockey!), it seemed OK.

Edited by Ceska

some new arrivals from the Swiss National League...

Ryan Shannon Retro game jersey

As a huge shannon fan, that is epic. Id try and buy it from you, but youd have to want to sell it first haha

Found this at a local Sportchek store yesterday. I've been routinely going to the local Sportchek stores since they put the older style Leafs edge jerseys on clearance about a year and a half ago but I've never seen one alternate in any of the stores so I was really surprised to find this hiding at the back of a rack with a big 40% off tag on it.

IMG_1406-vi.jpg