New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Negative.

I was tempted to pick that up to wear on the ice. Glad a member picked it up though. Who do you plan on going with?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys stink at guessing. Gustavsson? Maybe if I had a "knock in a shot that's going 3 feet wide into my own net" goalie collection then I'd consider it.

You guys stink at guessing. Gustavsson? Maybe if I had a "knock in a shot that's going 3 feet wide into my own net" goalie collection then I'd consider it.

Well I guess if the Leafs had better goalies, maybe I wouldn't be guessing Gustavsson :P

Well I guess if the Leafs had better goalies, maybe I wouldn't be guessing Gustavsson :P

Well, let's hope Luongo gets a deal done and you can get some value out of those jerseys!

These current goaltenders make me yearn for the days of Palmateer, Bester, Wregget, and Potvin!

I purposely didn't guess because the Leafs haven't had a decent goalie since Cujo!

item26887dg_jpg-vi.jpg

P.S. Belfour was pretty decent.

I meant Cujo's 2nd stint. Belfour never wore an edge jersey. ;)

True dat. Pogge, Gerber, Toskala, Gustavsson, Macdonald, Reimer, none of them deserve to be anywhere near my collection. I purposely left off Giggy because he has a Cup and Conn Smyth but nothing with the Leafs so he's out.

I've tried emailing him but he never responded.

True dat. Pogge, Gerber, Toskala, Gustavsson, Macdonald, Reimer, none of them deserve to be anywhere near my collection. I purposely left off Giggy because he has a Cup and Conn Smyth but nothing with the Leafs so he's out.

Agree.

I'm not confident Luongo is the answer to the Leaf's recent goaltending woes, but at least it's a little hype.

I liked the Eagle and Cujo, and should have included them in the list too I suppose. But as thebiggoalie said, they never worse an Edge jersey.

I have a similar problem. A couple years ago I bought an TML Edge jersey, and have no one I truly like to put on it.

DOH!!!!!!

Cujo signed on for part of a season after edge jerseys practically destroyed our hobby. Eddie never did.

^ You don't think Sundin could have worn 2.0 in the second half of 07-08 after the players chased the 1.0 off the ice? Or do you not like Sundin?

Yes, Sundin only wore a 1.0 for the first set and then switched to 2.0 for sets 2 and 3. If I can find the right hockey fights cancer patch I might do the 2.0 as a sundin but I have a 1.0 that's reserved for him if that doesn't work out.

Yes, Sundin only wore a 1.0 for the first set and then switched to 2.0 for sets 2 and 3. If I can find the right hockey fights cancer patch I might do the 2.0 as a sundin but I have a 1.0 that's reserved for him if that doesn't work out.

You'd put "Sundin" on a goalie cut jersey??????

You'd put "Sundin" on a goalie cut jersey??????

Yup, it'd be a double whammy jersey foul since he never wore the alternate and it's goalie cut.

Sundin is in regards to the white 2.0 I also got.

Well, I was pointing directly to pastadutchie's post right above mine saying he didn't like any Leafs players... but that works too. Sundin is never a bad choice on a Leafs jersey. Even as a division rival, I always had respect for him. He always seemed to be a hard-working player who wasn't a jerk.

Niiiiiiiiiice Mike. I love Doug Weight jerseys. I feel like you just don't see people wearing 39.

The Islanders had one guy... :P