JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sami !!!

100_6291-vi.jpg

100_6310-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Kapanen at the onset of his second season with the Flyers in 2003-04. There are a few stick marks trough the crest and sweat staining around the collar. The lower front hem of the jersey has a few burns as well. The right sleeve features three stick marks and a 1'' burn mark on the elbow area. The left sleeve has a few more stick marks and blue dasher paint next to the #4. The back of the jersey shows even wear with a small stick mark on the #2. MeiGray LOA.

Nice, Rob!

I loved Sami. Sadly the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of him is when he got decked by Tucker in the 04 playoffs. JR's goal a couple minutes later helps me forget, however.

Thanks guys. Speaking of Sami and checks, the only photo I can find of him wearing this jersey is after he leveled Guam's favorite player!

25154701-vi.jpg

Picked up a lot of 4 Kovalchuk signed jerseys but selling the other two and keeping these two!

The first is a Khimik Mytischy Russian jersey from 2005-06 when he held out with the Thrashers and played 11 games. It is a much nicer and interesting jersey in person than the picture suggests. The second is an Ak Bars Kazan signed Kovalchuk from the 2004-05 lockout. I was a fan of the Thrashers and continue to be one of Kovalchuk so I am pretty happy with these. The other two I got were a Team Russia (Lutch) and a Spartak Moscow which I am looking to move, so PM me if interested!

P1010336-vi.jpg

P1010337-vi.jpg

P1010332-vi.jpg

P1010333-vi.jpg

I must say I'm rather disappointed with the lack of black Friday pickups up in here. What gives?

I've been a bit light on the collecting side lately, though I'm going to be making a purchase through the Meigray sale soon. But this is my most recent, a Tim Brent WBS Penguins road jersey from 2007-08. The patch on the right is in honor of Darcy Robinson, a former player who died playing overseas in September 2007.

Brentfront.jpg

Brentback-1.jpg

^That's a nice WBS jersey. Tempted to get a game worn myself. I have a 6100 Fleury. Just added the BC/BS patch. Sharp looking jerseys!

I've been a bit light on the collecting side lately, though I'm going to be making a purchase through the Meigray sale soon. But this is my most recent, a Tim Brent WBS Penguins road jersey from 2007-08. The patch on the right is in honor of Darcy Robinson, a former player who died playing overseas in September

Well I haven't seen you around in a while!

Got a nice surprise in the mail yesterday. I got this jersey thinking it was a just a team issued Edge 2.0 Klesla jersey, but it turn out to be something even better a game used jersey. This jersey has 6 nice team repairs on it (some can be seen in the photos), a number of burns and a few unrepaired holes. Only problem with the jersey is that it dose not have a set tag and I have not been able to photomatch it. The only seasons it could be from are 2007-2008 or 2009-20010.

Since I do not keep doubles in my game used collection I will be looking to move this jersey or the 07-08 Pascal Leclair Jersey I have if anyone is interested in any of them send me a PM.

P1010734.JPG

P1010739.JPG

I actually have new stuff! Ahhhhh. Now that I'm actually employed, I expect an absurd amount to become completed in the next few months. I'm sitting on like 20+ Flyers blanks lol. First two...kits by Ruberti's, application by Mike, Body by Jake.

Happy to finally have this one done, LeClair alternate, size 52:

HPIM3294.jpgHPIM3295.jpg

Here we have a 2.0 Giroux rookie, worn for one game, size 52:

HPIM3296.jpg

HPIM3297.jpg

And lastly, picked this up off of Meigray. Going to become a Weber voodoo doll:

HPIM3300.jpg