New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Holy crap! What a haul! That Pronger is unbelievably nice!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even wait to get home to post this. I'm like a schoolgirl over this so cell phone pictures are what you get. Before I get to posting, I have to give an extremely big thank you to member thk25 for helping me get this jersey. Definitely a nice trustworthy guy and without him I may not have been able to add this jersey to my collection. It was beyond an absolute steal and it's awesome to have a Timonen gamer from the Flyers and from a very meaningful game.

Kimmo Timonen 11-12 Game Worn Jersey from the Brad Mcrimmon Benefit Game played on 2/12/12 @ Detroit

tim1.jpg

tim2.jpg

tim3.jpg

tim4.jpg

I can't even wait to get home to post this. I'm like a schoolgirl over this so cell phone pictures are what you get. Before I get to posting, I have to give an extremely big thank you to member thk25 for helping me get this jersey. Definitely a nice trustworthy guy and without him I may not have been able to add this jersey to my collection. It was beyond an absolute steal and it's awesome to have a Timonen gamer from the Flyers and from a very meaningful game.

Kimmo Timonen 11-12 Game Worn Jersey from the Brad Mcrimmon Benefit Game played on 2/12/12 @ Detroit

Might I ask how much you paid for it? Why so many creases/wrinkles? Are you sure it is real? Did you get a LOA? Edited by TMLFAN
No need to quote pictures.

Might I ask how much you paid for it? Why so many creases/wrinkles? Are you sure it is real? Did you get a LOA?

Youre back! This oughta be good...

The creasing may have been caused by me inadvertently. I picked up the jersey for Brandon and immediately went to the post office to mail it. I used a medium flat rate, and the jersey had to be folded over in order to fit.

Several NHL teams are NOT instituting jersey changes for the post-lockout season. Confirmed!

Source: UniWatch Blog:

What do you think of the NHL lockout and do you foresee any uni changes that teams would make afterwards to stir up some interest?

Uni changes as a way to mend fences with fans after the lockout, that’s an intriguing idea, but it seems unlikely, since new designs have to be approved and put into production well in advance.

http://www.uni-watch.com/

Might I ask how much you paid for it? Why so many creases/wrinkles? Are you sure it is real? Did you get a LOA?

Do not even answer that turdbag question. Nice pickup Brandon.

The creasing may have been caused by me inadvertently. I picked up the jersey for Brandon and immediately went to the post office to mail it. I used a medium flat rate, and the jersey had to be folded over in order to fit.

No worries man, I'll take 30 seconds and hit it up with an iron tonight and it'll be gone no probs. Thanks for finding bags to stick it in as well, much appreciated!

Thanks everyone as well, I just love it. Never thought Id get a Timonen Flyers jersey.

No worries man, I'll take 30 seconds and hit it up with an iron tonight and it'll be gone no probs. Thanks for finding bags to stick it in as well, much appreciated!

Thanks everyone as well, I just love it. Never thought Id get a Timonen Flyers jersey.

For your edification, I would NOT use an iron. Best bet is to use one of those portable fabric steamers. The Airknit material will melt under the iron.

That Timonen is beautiful, and definitely 100% real. Geez.

Youre back! This oughta be good...

Do not even answer that turdbag question. Nice pickup Brandon.

So awesome Brandon!

And Puckboy, p iss off

I'm just here to approve the content *sigh*

Between CementChuck and Selanne52, and RondellMan's return, I'm not sure if this'll be good, or completely exhausting...

I'm just here to approve the content *sigh*

Between CementChuck and Selanne52, and RondellMan's return, I'm not sure if this'll be good, or completely exhausting...

Is there no way to block IP addresses, Slim?

Is there no way to block IP addresses, Slim?

That's not really the point...yes, banning members is easy, but I would like to think we'd all like to see each and every one of us contribute in some way/shape/form...despite our past blunders.

Rehabilitation, not incarceration...sha-la-la-laaaaa!!!!

Be good people - tis the season!

That's not really the point...yes, banning members is easy, but I would like to think we'd all like to see each and every one of us contribute in some way/shape/form...despite our past blunders.

Rehabilitation, not incarceration...sha-la-la-laaaaa!!!!

Be good people - tis the season!

Without incarceration rebabilitation won't happen for most people. Actually it won't happen for most people anyway. But with incarceration at least we don't have to deal with the idiots for a while....and it provides me with a paycheck.