New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2004 World Cup Russia Datsyuk game issued jersey. Kiss-cut numbers. Name is heat pressed onto nameplate.

russia_datsyuk_front.jpgrussia_datsyuk_back.jpg

Washington Capitals Rod Langway game-worn home jersey, 1985 playoffs (one round vs. Islanders). Mesh, four-star sleeves, size 54.

Where on earth did you find that? It is fantastic.

This awesome jersey arrived today:

Toronto Maple Leafs Garnet Exelby Game Issued HOF Game 2009 Jersey. Team/Meigray COA

IMG-20121213-00963.jpg

IMG-20121213-00966.jpg

IMG-20121213-00971.jpg

Dat Langway. If there was a 'new arrival of the year' - that has just blown away all the competition. The mesh and captain's C placement makes me perhaps a little too excited... I shant go on.

I'm very excited today to finally have a Matt Hendricks game worn jersey from the Capitals to add to my collection. I tried my luck and waited for the MeiGray sale and now it's mine!

2011-12 Set 3 & Playoffs

hendricks-caps-f.jpghendricks-caps-b.jpg

Now there surprisingly isn't a lot of wear on this jersey. I looked through every picture of him from Getty for the timeframe it was worn and its even more surprising, every shot is some intense battle or hit or something awesome. He does wear custom tightened sleeves and I actually found a picture of the extra white thread hanging haha.

hendricks5.jpghendricks1.jpg

It's all starting to come together!! Only 8 more to go! Help me track down the rest of his minor league jerseys!

hendricks3.jpg

Tried to get both pics in the same post. Something else I've not figured out yet.

My first NHL game worn.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/sec74/NHL/144_zps0c39c284.jpg[/img]"]http://144_zps0c39c284.jpg

Nashville!! Yessss!! I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Dont know what it is about the Predators scor*oh yeah theres no season nevermind*

Nice pick up though. From the Preds original draft class of '98. Is that an 02-03 with the 5th patch? If so, show that off. In my opinion those are the hardest Predators jerseys to acquire.

*front pic came after I posted this. Nice!!

I received my first NHL+ Rangers game worn jersey today. It has a Meigray patch, as well as a MSG Collectibles hologram. Is there a place on the website I can punch in the numbers to find out any details of it? I'll post pics when I have time next week. Thanks.

*Edit. I was referring to the "MSG Collectibles" Hologram, not the Meigray Population report. thx.