New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

photobucket-109294-1355631523639.jpg

Lake Erie 2012-13 home. Edge 2.0. For 12-13 "Cleveland" was added to the logo and the home jerseys now have white upper arms instead the burgundy they had from 07-08 on. The team seems to only stock and sell these in the sizes that they actually use, 56/58/60.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, thebiggoalie, that's quite the haul. Congrats.

I'm especially jealous of the Ken Gernander and Colton Orr jerseys.

Great haul! I love the Parenteau! I am a big fan of his.

Some of you may remember me starting this thread a few months back

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5159#entry104739

Well, I finally got the jersey back and customized. Many, many thanks go out to dsl135 for hooking me up with a size 56 in this jersey style, my brother's favorite. I had House o' Hockey in Murrysville, PA (right outside of Pittsburgh) do the customizing for me, after seeing his work on blurryhaze312's jersey. I dropped the jersey off on NOV 9th, and got it back yesterday, so a shade over a month. I was very satisfied with the level of work, the price, but most importantly with the communication from the shop.

Good deal! How much are they charging now anyways? Been a few years since I used them.

Holy crap, thebiggoalie, that's quite the haul. Congrats.

I'm especially jealous of the Ken Gernander and Colton Orr jerseys.

Got a 56 WC you'd like to trade? ;)

Good deal! How much are they charging now anyways? Been a few years since I used them.

$79.99 plus tax

That WC Pens is real sharp. Nicely done!

Thanks! I was stoked to get it back. Can't wait to give it to my brother on Christmas. He's gonna be blown away.

That Fritsche has some nice wear on it. What a haul, congrats.

Thanks! That one and the Voros are my favorite of the group. Would probably trade one of the others for something on my want list though.

Nice Holiday hauls this weekend. If a certain jersey arrives this week from Canada, I'll have something to show off before Christmas.

Hmm where to begin... a nice box o' shirts just knocked on the door. I'll just post the thumbnails and you can see bigger pics or more info in my signature link if you'd like.

Edge 2.0 sz 56 Nick Backstrom

backstrom-b.jpgbackstrom-f.jpg

Reebok 6100 Tomas Fleischmann Rookie #43

flash-caps-43-b.jpgflash-caps-43-f.jpg

Team Issued Jersey - 02-03 Bondra

bondra-b.jpgbondra-f.jpg

96-97 Kolzig w/ JB Patch (special thanks to xahlgoalie for providing me with an imposssible to find authentic version of the patch)

kolzig-jb-b.jpgkolzig-jb-f.jpg

WCOH 96 Pre-Tournament Slovakia Bondra Jersey! Guam won the gamer so I settled for the lot of blanks. I actually have 2x more of this jersey, customized identical to mine that I will be selling, $300 shipped or best offer (only 1x left!!).

bondra-slovakia-b.jpgbondra-slovakia-f.jpg

Team Issued 2010 AHL All Star Jersey - John Carlson

carlson-b.jpgcarlson-f.jpg

2002-03 Martin Erat original #19 with an authentic 5th year patch (again, thanks to xahlgoalie for that)

erat-19-b.jpgerat-19-f.jpg

Team Issued 2004 NHL All Star Jersey - a thank to wooten for selling the jersey and an extra thanks to EPS for custom making me the Preds shoulder patch. I provided the Pred head logo and the direction and they crafted the outer layers and borders to finish the shoulder patch. Its perfect.

timonen-west-b.jpgtimonen-west-f.jpg

Rick DiPietro rookie #1

dipietro-b.jpgdipietro-f.jpg

The Beezer first year Panthers jersey

beezer-b.jpgbeezer-f.jpg

Kiprusoff Edge 2.0 Flames Heritage jersey with felt letters and numbers

kipper-hc-f.jpgkipper-hc-b.jpg

Team Issue Edge 2.0 Minnesota Wild Mikko Koivu

koivu-f.jpgkoivu-b.jpg

Wow, awesome haul. On the Timonen All-Star it's great to know EPS can make a patch like that. I've never seen a Preds patch with the triangle shape before. Would you mind if I asked what they charged for the work on that patch?

Wow, awesome haul. On the Timonen All-Star it's great to know EPS can make a patch like that. I've never seen a Preds patch with the triangle shape before. Would you mind if I asked what they charged for the work on that patch?

Thanks man. Yeah its really cool they put it together for me because you cannot get them like that. It was only $15 to do so no complaints there. I had the team issued All Star jersey so I really wanted to make sure I got it as close as possible.

22mclw.jpg

Cool, thanks for the pic, too- I was just gonna ask to see it!

The Flames' Heritage always seems to remind me of the 2002-2005 Portsmouth FC shirts because of the felt. Explanation? Portsmouth were sponsored by Ty beanie babies in that period and the Ty logo sponsor was made from beanie baby material... the more you know!

Wow Brandon, that is one amazing haul of jerseys. Makes my two pale in comparison.

Finally got two jerseys I've been hunting after for a while.

This one arrived about two months ago. 90/91 Authentic Kings Away jersey. I've loved this jersey since the early 90's and I finally got around to adding it to my collection.

8282084711_cd9754ed74.jpg8282084957_86ffe2edde.jpg

Christmas came early for me. 11/12 Halifax Mooseheads game worn Darcy Ashley. It's an Edge 2.0, size 54, and has lots of good wear on this jersey. So excited to have an authentic Mooseheads in my collection. I just love how this jersey looks and been wanting one ever since a member here posted pictures of a early 2000's game worn.

8282083989_b11b326245.jpg8283142140_d2759565c0.jpg

Haha thanks man, they were a long time in the making. It was awesome to get them all back at once. The Mooseheads is awesome, makes me thirsy... lol