New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Kurt we need to discuss those Flyers. No clue how they could get something subtle like the double layer C on the white but mess up other things lol.

No doubt, there are so many weird little things wrong. For the price of all three of them there is no way i could pass. They'll probably just be the ones i wear around the house. Did you see the one sleeve #1? Haha, how could only 1/2 numbers not be placed correctly? Did they not look at the other sleeve and go, "oh thats how the #1 should be?" The guy lived 25 minutes from me, close to Vorhess, and the way he made it sound I think he had them all done by Philly Express.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my in law is J.C. Lipon so I will get this done up..

https://www.dropbox....anadared581.jpg

https://www.dropbox....anadared583.jpg

1st off, you can post more than 2 links per post, so try NOT to flood the thread. Also, to post them, try uploading to a site you can link from like photobucket?

2ndly, unless he was really young, JC Lipon never wore that jersey and never will. That's a salt lake city canada jersey. It'd be a foul if you put Lipon on it.

1st off, you can post more than 2 links per post, so try NOT to flood the thread. Also, to post them, try uploading to a site you can link from like photobucket?

2ndly, unless he was really young, JC Lipon never wore that jersey and never will. That's a salt lake city canada jersey. It'd be a foul if you put Lipon on it.

I get it,Im new to this but hes gonna come over and sign it

That must had been the 48 that was on eBay a few days ago

Just picked this one up. Thinking about stripping it but I'm not sure yet.

Don't you dare strip that! If that was a 52, I would have grabbed it. Besides, you can find a cheaper blank eventually.

I played against Darius a couple times at pickup games. He was actually a very nice guy. I made a sweet glove save on him, so he slammed his stick against the glass and pretended to be angry. 10 minutes later, after the other goalie and I switched teams, he made a bad defensive play an I yelled "Darius, cover your man. You suck!", and he laughed. We bantered back and forth for three hours. I even had him sign the puck I made the glove save with. That was while he was still on the Pens before he came to NY.

Got this as a Christmas present from my friend last week. Turns out she has some inside connections and was able to get this for me...because of course I would never dream of asking one of my friends for a gamer, so it was a nice surprise. Anyway, this is a WBS Penguins Alex Grant home jersey from last season. My friend said she found out this is from his first fight in WBS last year.

Grantfront_zpsc8189bf5.jpg

Grantback_zps6bc8becc.jpg

Yeah. I would just hold onto it until that blank comes your way. Besides, stripping "Kasparaitis" off of a jersey that has no nameplate would take forever. Especially if all three layers are stitched to the jersey.

Coincidentally, my first authentic jersey was a black Koho Pens jersey with his name on it. I totally regret replacing it with a black 6100 Crosby jersey in place of it. That Kasparaitis jersey weighed over two pounds with the long name, nameplate, and three layers to it!