New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Wow, first puckboy and now the return of Andrew...if you're here to stay, pls be good, Andrew.

Wow all these guys coming out of the woodwork while I was gone.....

Who's next.....bjd694???

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow all these guys coming out of the woodwork while I was gone.....

Who's next.....bjd694???

Lol Billy's tried but I think he's given up for now.

F'n beauties Derek. And they got you the WC font on lock this time ;)

Also, for a minute I thought your Berg was the 58 you have and you tried fixing the arm 7s. I almost Getty'd out on you to be a dork about it, but realized that is a completely different shirt. Love it.

Picked this up from F-liars here on the boards (thanks James!)

Gotta love these Blues jerseys with the vinyl middle layer and the slanted numbers.

blues_94_janney_f_sm.jpgblues_94_janney_b_sm.jpg

As beautiful as it is, I don't get to keep it. It's actually a gift for the little brother of my girlfriend's best friend. He's going to art school now, and my girlfriend gave him my old street hockey mask and asked him if he could put a Rangers logo on it so she could turn it into a lamp for my man cave. Turned out pretty amazing, and worth the jersey above as repayment:

nyr_mask_left.jpgnyr_mask_right.jpg

F'n beauties Derek. And they got you the WC font on lock this time ;)

Also, for a minute I thought your Berg was the 58 you have and you tried fixing the arm 7s. I almost Getty'd out on you to be a dork about it, but realized that is a completely different shirt. Love it.

Thanks. They took their time with the WC this time, and I have no complaints. As for the other, I had a blank 56 and a brother who could use the 58, made sense to make a swap - easy X-mas gift.

I got a massive haul the last two days

2011-12 Mats Zuccarello-Aasen AHL warm-up worn All Star jersey (this one is for trade or sale)

P1010407-vi.jpg?1355584075

P1010408-vi.jpg?1355584076

2006-07 Dan Hamhuis Nashville Predators game worn alternate

P1010409-vi.jpg

P1010410-vi.jpg

Norway 2010 Olympics team issued goaltender jersey

P1010416-vi.jpg

2010 Olympics team issued Switzerland

P1010418-vi.jpg

2010 Oympics team issued Slovakia

P1010420-vi.jpg

Rangers Edge 2.0 - Soon to be a Zuccarello

P1010412-vi.jpg

2010 Olympics team issued China

P1010414-vi.jpg

Connecticut Whale white Edge 2.0 - Another Zuccarello soon enough

P1010427-vi.jpg

Connecticut Whale green Edge 2.0 with an authentic patch (thanks Brian for the patch!) - To be made into yet another Zuccarello. There is a pattern to this

P1010430-vi.jpg

Yeah I'd love to find a few Whale jerseys myself.

You can look in the mirror if you wanna find a whale...

I asked that guy for the china and Swiss and he told me that he was letting them do their eBay diligence. Piece of s*** then let's them go before the auction ended. Can't stand that.

I am very sorry to have done that to you. If you like, we can make a trade for one of them. I am guessing because I bought a pile of them it was easier for him to sell them all to me.

Oh it's not on you I'm pissed at him. I offered to buy the Swiss for a friend and the china for myself. You don't see those Chinese jerseys around often. Just angry he would tell me one thing then sell it from under me. I even messaged him about it after he took it off eBay and he never responded.

Some of you may remember me starting this thread a few months back

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5159#entry104739

Well, I finally got the jersey back and customized. Many, many thanks go out to dsl135 for hooking me up with a size 56 in this jersey style, my brother's favorite. I had House o' Hockey in Murrysville, PA (right outside of Pittsburgh) do the customizing for me, after seeing his work on blurryhaze312's jersey. I dropped the jersey off on NOV 9th, and got it back yesterday, so a shade over a month. I was very satisfied with the level of work, the price, but most importantly with the communication from the shop. Without further ado, here are the pictures, because, well that's what y'all want to see anyway. By the way, this forum is going to cost me to spend a whole lot of money. Prior to finding this forum, I never realized there was a whole sub-culture for jersey customization.

photo1_zpscc4d33b4.jpg

photo2_zps0afde79c.jpg

photo_zps5732c976.jpg

photo3_zps212db7d2.jpg

Right on! They got the Edge nameplate and kiss-cut customization right. I'm sure he's gonna love it!

I'm digging the pick-ups, y'all. And I didn't realize that the throwback Pens was kiss-cut lettered. Very nice.

And Brandon, put Luongo on that bad boy. I mean, what? :ninja:

Why would he put Luongo on it? It's not a Leafs jersey.

After staring at pages and pages of what appeared to be orange vomit all over my monitor the past week, I finally got my first FIVE NHL Game-Worn jerseys, ALL RANGERS!!!

der_GW2004WhiteVintageSet2Back-vi.jpg

er_GW2004WhiteVintageSet2Front-vi.jpg

Ken Gernander Vintage White Set 2 used 3/4/2004 vs. Boston. They actually hemmed this up about an inch or two above the red stripe on the bottom, and cut the sleeves.

WMessierRetirement_Period1Back-vi.jpgMessierRetirement_Period1Front-vi.jpg

Colton Orr Mark Messier Retirement Night pregame skate. Size 58 fits like a moo-moo!

Paranteau_GW2009Set1Front-vi.jpgParenteau_GW2009Set1Back-vi.jpg

PA Parenteau 2009 Set 1. Should have stayed a Ranger!

ros_GWBHRetirement_Period2Back-vi.jpgos_GWBHRetirement_Period2Front-vi.jpg

Aaron Voros Bathgate/Howell Retirement Night Period 2. They forgot to sew the 3 under the patched arm. it's just barely ironed on! This is probably my favorite of the bunch!

Fritsche_GWPraguePeriod2Back-vi.jpgFritsche_GWPraguePeriod2Front-vi.jpg

Dan Fritsche 2009 Prague Premier Second Period. I was originally looking for just the patch when I stumbled onto ALL FIVE of these!

Beautiful haul. Congrats, once again, on your first NHL gamers.

Thanks, Matt. Couldn't have done it without you! lol