New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been hunting a '84-89 white Sabres for quite a while now...when it rains, it pours; found both, an '85-87 and a '88-90 -

:ninja:

Sweet Sabres jerseys. Those were the classiest jerseys ever IMO.

Where in the hell did you get those WW

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

Got these all recently by trading. The bottom edge is customized as Joe Watson, I am guessing because of the alumni game, but either way its a vector and the customization is terrible so it will be stripped. The one above it from 2000 is a Recchi but also is poorly customized so I will be stripping it too. Not sure who to put on it or the blank Koho.

As much as I hate the Flyers, and the orange, the WC and their 6100 thirds are actually quite beautiful. Nice haul, Kurt. ;)

You know, I actually passed up tickets from TWO sources to that game. I didn't want to drop the money on them because I was unemployed at the time and was really afraid to go down there and watch the Rangers lose. Looking back, I should have gone. Hindsight, huh?

I had a blast at the alumni game. Better than the actual winter classic I think

I said it before. I'll say it again. The Alumni game was the best hockey event that I've ever attended. This includes NHL and AHL All Star games, Stanley Cup Finals, Calder Cup Finals, The World Cup of Hockey, and numerous college, NHL, AHL regular and pre season games. Nobody in attendance will ever forget Bernie in the net on that day.

The Alumni Game was definitely something special. I wish I could have afforded the WC but getting to see the Broad Street Bullies with my Dad, who hadn't seen them play since he was my age was one of the best times I've ever had.

I echo the sentiments here. The Alumni Game is one of my top events of all time. I've been to both Flyers Winter Classics too, and they were amazing, but that Alumni Game... Wow!