New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two new ones.

First, from Mike

Authentic CCM Tony Amonte New York Rangers Away Jersey w/NHL 75th Anniversary Patch

IMG_8027.jpg

IMG_8028.jpg

Next, from Dr. D

Authentic Reebok 6100 Ryan Callahan Hartford Wolfpack White Home Jersey

IMG_8029.jpg

IMG_8030.jpg

Man, what a pain it was to lay that one out to take pictures. Stupid bulky shoulder patches. *shakes fist*

^Nice Cally, CJ. I have the blue version, and its probably my favorite jersey out of my entire collection. It's a shame they went to "the Whale". The idea was great, but the jerseys just aren't as awesome as those Wolf Pack ones.

I agree. Those Wolf Pack jerseys were awesome compared to the Whale jerseys. The Whale could be great if they were Hartford instead of Connecticut and the crest didn't look like a beached whale hanging inside a C. They could have gone with a better "retro" inspired design.

^Nice Cally, CJ. I have the blue version, and its probably my favorite jersey out of my entire collection. It's a shame they went to "the Whale". The idea was great, but the jerseys just aren't as awesome as those Wolf Pack ones.

Love the Amonte, and if I recall correctly the Wolf Pack was originally mine. I sold the blank to Dr. D a while back. Glad to see it stayed in the IJ family still :thumbsup:

I agree. Those Wolf Pack jerseys were awesome compared to the Whale jerseys. The Whale could be great if they were Hartford instead of Connecticut and the crest didn't look like a beached whale hanging inside a C. They could have gone with a better "retro" inspired design.

Whale were in Manchester playing the Monarchs saturday night. I love the throw back Hartford Whalers colors but that whale logo is atrocious.

Although it is better than the Whale goalies. Monarchs hung a 9 spot on them. 5 on the starter 4 on the backup.

Love the Amonte, and if I recall correctly the Wolf Pack was originally mine. I sold the blank to Dr. D a while back. Glad to see it stayed in the IJ family still :thumbsup:

Haha excellent. It's not the first jersey that you have that I want, so even though I didn't get it straight from you, at least it's a start.

Yeah, he came to my house and stitched it right into the rug. Now that's top notch service if I do say so myself.

:P lol

I have about 6 Rangers jerseys I have to send out after the holidays. Maybe Mike can make a quilt for me.

Awesome! I love Stock! He played in the university in my home town! Loved seeing him on the ice!

I think PJ Stock and Acki Berg (?) we're the two coolest names in sports! They just sound like they were destined to be hockey players.

I think PJ Stock and Acki Berg (?) we're the two coolest names in sports! They just sound like they were destined to be hockey players.

I always liked Isbister, Dvorak (my 2nd son's middle name is Radek, 'cause it's a cool hockey name), Hamrlik, Ozolinsh and Guerin.

2011 WJC Team Sweden Tim Erixon (thanks Mike!)

8245505285_52ef13a99c_z.jpg

Looks great! Is your credit to Mike for doing the customization? I'm looking for someone to do a gold sweden/someone who has gold swift nameplate material to send with the jersey to Triple Threat. Lemme know, thx.

I got this for just 68 bucks. It eventually will become a Sakic. The weird size tag is sewn inside the back hem, not by the collar tags and boy was I surprised when I discovered it's a USA made!! The numbers are kiss cut, they should be stacked. (thanks, Jay.) This is my first Started mesh, boy is it silky smooth!!

th_IMG_3734.jpg

th_IMG_3733.jpg

th_IMG_3731.jpg

th_IMG_3729.jpg

I bid on that myself, I had a feeling it might have been a game issue for Brad Larsen. He played mostly on Hershey during those seasons and also wore #23. I like him but if I won it, I was planning to make it a Forsberg myself haha.

Looks great! Is your credit to Mike for doing the customization? I'm looking for someone to do a gold sweden/someone who has gold swift nameplate material to send with the jersey to Triple Threat. Lemme know, thx.

Mike did the lettering on mine:

DSCN0624.jpg

Good luck finding a Swift nameplate though. I remember Mike telling me that even EPS doesn't have actual Swift material. I had to go with airknit from Jersey Express (they sell blank plates) and it looks fine. Unless that Erixon is a TI or a gamer, I'd wager that the plate is airknit also.

I got this for just 68 bucks. It eventually will become a Sakic. The weird size tag is sewn inside the back hem, not by the collar tags and boy was I surprised when I discovered it's a USA made!! The numbers are kiss cut, they should be stacked. (thanks, Jay.) This is my first Started mesh, boy is it silky smooth!!

Would you be willing to trade that for a blank Avalanche from the same time period? I have a spare.

It'd save you from stripping and cleaning up that one as well...