New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flyers jerseys, even the rare nice ones, should all be banned from being posted here for bringing in puckboy. It's, um, a security threat or something.

Sprang for home and away Boyd Gordon Caps game worns, set 2 from 2010-2011. Decent wear on both (for today's jerseys).

001.jpg

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

Dude those awesome. Gordo is one of my favorites but I cannot track down any of his Hershey jerseys for the life of me. I did contact the Coyotes directly about buying one of his game worn jerseys from last season. The DetroitHockeyCo isnt getting them any time soon so I figured Id go right to the source. They said theyd get back to me with more info next week.

And PuckBoy, I got the wrinkles out of my fake jersey... Did I mention I actually love the signature on this jersey? First time for everything I guess lol.

timonen-flyers-f.jpg

timonen-flyers-b.jpg

Dude those awesome. Gordo is one of my favorites but I cannot track down any of his Hershey jerseys for the life of me. I did contact the Coyotes directly about buying one of his game worn jerseys from last season. The DetroitHockeyCo isnt getting them any time soon so I figured Id go right to the source. They said theyd get back to me with more info next week.

Yeah, Brandon, I knew that you would like those! Good luck on locating a Gordo Yotes. I'd be interested in finding out what the Coyotes response is. I really don't understand, if DHC has a contract for the game worns, why don't they get them in May or whenever? Why would the team hold onto them for a long time if they are supposed to go to DHC? :unsure:

Some gamers of not quite NHLers yet...and a couple never-will-be's.

BOOOOONE! Boone Jenner 2009-10 Oshawa Generals

8208289300_007f84465b_z.jpg

8208289796_c105ded9b4_z.jpg

2011 WJC Team Sweden Tim Erixon (thanks Mike!)

8246572142_e032c297df_z.jpg

8245505285_52ef13a99c_z.jpg

1999-2000 or 2000-01 Ohio State Andre Signoretti - I've seen another of his jerseys in a collection out there, but the nameplate isn't right at all - this is a gamer, and I've comfirmed the nameplate is correct and likely original

8245505963_0933915b59_z.jpg

8245506541_d906a1825d_z.jpg

2003-04 Ohio State Kelly Holowaty - yeah, yeah, numbers on the front, but this is a pretty striking jersey in person

8184225549_8c94bf758b_z.jpg

8184226225_d2df538996_z.jpg

I've been looking for one of these for a while now...no name player but got it for an ok price. Never seemed to have the $$ when the Ducks where auctioning them off....support our troops warm-up jersey

P1030077.jpg

P1030078.jpg

I love camo. Jeremy has an Isles one that also has some no name player on it (I think its some guy named DiPietro). I wish the Rangers wore something like that so I could get an on ice one.

Thanks Mike and Rob77ta!

As your reward you get to see my newest pickup... nothing prettier then a nice set of twins...

Well maybe not these :doh:

I hate you .... wow....