New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I could assist you in picking up so many ugly jerseys!!! :P

I hope to help you along the way but i wont be quick enough in alerting you..i will be getting sick to my stomach :thumbsup:

Those Richards' are very nice. Couple minor tweaks and they'll be perfect. I wish I would have seen that deal... I would've taken it too!

I wanna pick up one of those Giroux All Stars too.

Nice job.

Just a random question for you canadian ebay hunters, how much money do you keep on your paypal account?

tumblr_mfcyozXqWq1rbryi4o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfcyozXqWq1rbryi4o2_r1_500.jpg

Starter Mike Richter jersey done up by Cosby's.

Nice Richter Cygnus!!! :thumbsup:

Nice Richter Cygnus!!! :thumbsup:

Why thank you. My camera isn't the best- it looks nicer in person. I'm especially happy with the font on the name.

Just added a PA Parenteau 2008-09 Hartford Wolfpack game worn sweater. Love these Wolfpack sweaters.. IMO So much nicer than the Connecticut Whale sweaters...

photoirvt.jpg

photocopynl.jpg

Just added a PA Parenteau 2008-09 Hartford Wolfpack sweater. Love these Wolfpack sweaters.. IMO So much nicer than the Connecticut Whale sweaters...

Agreed. Nice pick up.

Definitely agreed on the Wolfpack identity. While certainly whimisical, the wolf head submarine is a great play on the name.

biggoalie, you active on the CCSLC forums too? The avatar looks familar.

Definitely agreed on the Wolfpack identity. While certainly whimisical, the wolf head submarine is a great play on the name.

biggoalie, you active on the CCSLC forums too? The avatar looks familar.

Nope. And where? Maybe I should be.

Nope. And where? Maybe I should be.

It's a discussion forum about sports logos and design. I was having a discusison there with a guy concerning a jersey, turns out his avatar is also him playing goal and at a quick glance your stances are similar! lol, that's why I ask. I also play goal, maybe there's some underlying reason we all like the same things!

Nords jersey size 56 a few marks on the back but numbers may cover it up

005-14.jpg

The Avs pro player size 56 but more like a 52-54 any interest in this before I send it back let me know 75.00 plus shipping

003-23.jpg

004-18.jpg

And a picture I just got back with a bunch of signed Lindros Iteams what a Great shot

009-9.jpg

Man I really want one of those White Nords jerseys. Had a blue replica when I was a kid but now that I'm older I want a white authentic.

The date stamp on those pics cracks me up for some reason, nice touch, lol

Kurt we need to discuss those Flyers. No clue how they could get something subtle like the double layer C on the white but mess up other things lol.

Kurt we need to discuss those Flyers. No clue how they could get something subtle like the double layer C on the white but mess up other things lol.

It's a Flyers jersey, it's wrong no matter what :P

ok,so this is my fifth time trying to be a member and get the shaft every time,not sure why anyone doesnt want noobs,maybe cause I dont live and breathe jerseys,but..it is a hobby I'd like to be a part of..so here is what ive got,I'd like to make them better but have to start some where..thx.