New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing jerseys in the past couple of pages. Looks like Christmas came early for a lot of us. JeffB with the steal/deal of the year with that Kasparitis jersey.

2010-11 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Engineers Allen York Road game worn road jersey (CBJ Prospect, earned his first NHL win in the 11-12 season)

8301347167_0883f427f9_z.jpg8301348449_0fa3475b2e_z.jpg

Love the Grant jersey! I knew him and his brother growing up in my hometown. Think he will ever make it to the NHL or be a career minor league player?

Love the Grant jersey! I knew him and his brother growing up in my hometown. Think he will ever make it to the NHL or be a career minor league player?

I think he can make it to the NHL, but there's some defensive prospects ahead of him with the Pens that I'm not sure he'll make it with Pittsburgh.

More last minute arrivals, all of them Kings- if you have an aversion to black, white, silver and purple, better look away now!

1992-93 Paul Coffey. He didn't play very long for the Kings, but I'm still glad he passed through LA during his great career.

coffey92_f-1.jpgcoffey92_b-1.jpg

1988-89 Bernie Nicholls, his 70-goal, 150-pt. season.

nicholls88_f.jpgnicholls88_b.jpg

1992-93 and 1989-90 Gretzkys.

gretzky92_f.jpggretzky92_b.jpg

gretzky89_f.jpggretzky89_b.jpg

I'm thinking of adding embroidered 2nd CCM logos to the left side of the hem on these.

kopitarV_f.jpgkopitarV_b.jpg

brown_f.jpgbrown_b.jpg

mitchell_f.jpgmitchell_b.jpg

williams_f.jpgwilliams_b.jpg

kopitarA_f.jpgkopitarA_b.jpg

Luc Robitaille 2003-04 alternate (top) and 1998-99 away (below):

robitailleA_f.jpgrobitailleA_b.jpg

robitailleR_f.jpgrobitailleR_b.jpg

Nice haul! Love the Coffey. That vintage style Kopitar is a beauty and those current Kings home jerseys are some of the nicest in the league.

Holy crud!

14 just back from EPS and 11 new purchases!!!

LAK74 must be poopin' gold coins

Nice haul buddy!

Holy crud!

14 just back from EPS and 11 new purchases!!!

LAK74 must be poopin' gold coins

Nice haul buddy!

I had to laugh at that one! Actually with the exception of a couple of the Chevy logo Kings, everything else arrived this week from various customizers, by coincidence within a couple of days of each other. So maybe I'm not exactly "poopin' gold coins," but I do have a whopper of a customization bill! :D

Nice haul. I have to ask you questions about your ASG jerseys.

Fire away.

Just out of curiosity, I've never used EPS before, but feel its time to start sending my jerseys out to them, instead of my usual customizer. Do they have a website for contact info, and how much do they charge per jersey? Thanks!!

That purple and gold Kopitar :wub:

I feel the same way. Now if I could only find more of them...

Let me guess, little action on christmas eve=calm before the storm? I'm ready for this thread to explode tomorrow with all your epic hauls.

Let me guess, little action on christmas eve=calm before the storm? I'm ready for this thread to explode tomorrow with all your epic hauls.

Friday/Saturday.

Making it haillllllll

Oh just you wait until you see buddy... What I post in the next few days

Pfft. You still haven't figured out how to post pictures! But we know what each other is going to post!