New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Gilmour!

agreed

one of my favorite deliveries yet....thanks cowboys.

awesome Messier's!

lol, no computer yet...just the one at the office. taking a break from this case report. got it about 2 weeks ago but i might as well post up this one as well...

getattachment5aspxe.jpg

getattachment4aspx.jpg

That Graves looks good. Good pickup.

one of my favorite deliveries yet....thanks cowboys.

getattachment3aspx.jpg

getattachmentaspxra.jpg

Not to burst any bubbles, but you should have that fixed if possible. It's so rare to see them customized properly -

http://www.dropthepucks.com/sotg/images/M%20T%20New/91-92%20AllStar%20Home%20Messier%20frt.JPG

220AllStar20Home20Messier20frt-vi.jpg[/url]

http://www.dropthepu... Messier bk.JPG

919220Allstar20Messier20bk-vi.jpg

yea, eps did a great job with my anderson tbtc leafs jersey. maybe ill eventually send it out to them.

Were the All-Star number 10" tall? I always thought they were more like the Rangers TBTC size and around 8" or so. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, like I said, I could be wrong. I've never seen one of those up close so I'm just talking out of my butt. Those really are the nicest All-Star jerseys ever though. I'm not an All-Star collector AT ALL but even I would go for one of those. The Canada Cup one is great too. Greatest captain ever. No question about it.

lol, you dont remember paul broten? younger brother to neil broten who was a member of the 1980 us olympic team and then played for the north stars/dallas stars. paul played for the rangers from 91-93, wore number 37 i believe. yea maybe too obscure but i thought it might be cool since i have a neil broten north stars jersey. thought it might be a cool set.

#37 is correct. No way he's too obscure. I used to love Paul Broten growing up. Him, Kris King, Tie Domi, Jan Erixon, Darren Turcotte, etc. That 1991-92 team was really filled with great players. They deserved more than what they got that year.

well i already have an erixon and turcotte...maybe king wouldnt be a terrible idea either. I have two blanks waiting to become early 90's rangers. just trying to get them clean. mike, you any good at removing glue residue or color run from previous lettering kits?

It's a case-by-case basis really. Depending on how hard the customizer put everything on, it could either come right off or be there forever. I'll say this though; glue CAN come off but bleeding most likely won't.

and some other people should mind their own business when 2 friends are busting each other's chops

Adam, next time you say "you have friends?", I am directing you back to this!

Kurt, Im sorry, no ASG photos....yet

I really like the Graves ASG. Nice pickups.

Let's go by year:

97-98 NNOB #39 (Travis Green). Was going to sell, bit of a fix me up (hardcore glue staining on front and back) but Im going to keep it

IMG_5081.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

98-99 Rich Pilon GI Set 2 w/A

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

10-11 Matt Martin 2.0 sz 58

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

10-11 Michael Grabner rookie 2.0 sz 56

IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg