New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twins!

Finally pulled the trigger on the '04 all star Sakic after NHL network replayed the game. The MVP and hat trick performance inspired me to buy, also the HOF induction in November. I had no idea how much I'd like this jersey. Didn't know, so I was nicely surprised that the stars, lettering on the front, and the NHL shield are all felt. Very cool, and the customization is quality. Thanks to OR68 and mediumhero for the sizing help - got the 48 and it's perfect. '01 is just a replica. Yawn. But I suppose it will do the job at the Pepsi Center (someday).

Cheers, glad to help. Did you buy the '04 from fullmoonjerseys?

Cheers, glad to help. Did you buy the '04 from fullmoonjerseys?

Yep. Unbelievable, unbeatable price. Over half of my blanks have cost more than the price of fullmoon's price. Had no idea how much I was gonna like it. Did you finally get your hands on yours after the holiday?

So full moons west comes with the nameplate? All the east ones he used to have didn't have plates.

Finally back from customization:

2006-2007 Daniel Alfredsson Team Issued Road jersey with 2007 Stanley Cup Finals patch. The captain's C is from the home jersey. I didn't realize it until I saw it in the jersey. That was the "C" that came with the name kit. Nevertheless, it looked so perfect with the jersey I will keep it there.

021.jpg?t=1357401491

020.jpg?t=1357401448

And my first gamer! A New Jersey Devils 1999-2000 game worn. Thanks to NYIJM29 for this one. I'm not sure yet if I will strip it or keep it as it is. I would like to make it a Niedermayer or Stevens

022.jpg

023.jpg

@oiler99

Make that Devils a Stevens, All you need is a C and the name. And it's not from 1999-00 ;)

You're right. They wore ProPlayer in 1999-2000 and CCM the next season.

Yep. Unbelievable, unbeatable price. Over half of my blanks have cost more than the price of fullmoon's price. Had no idea how much I was gonna like it. Did you finally get your hands on yours after the holiday?

I did. Can't beat the price. The only thing wrong with it is not having the team shoulder patch, which I'm really not sure why it didn't have. Got it on now, so its looking pretty good.

Added 2 new Ads jerseys

2012/13 Jani Lajunen TBTC (1979-81 style, Nordiques affiliate)

Loving that TBTC, always been a big fan of Nordiques affiliates when they use(d) the Nords' style. The Halifax Citadels jerseys are still some of my favourite jerseys ever.

I've always wondered why the Admirals adopted the Brewers old glove logo. Not that it's a bad thing because that logo and those uniforms were great but I'm still curious. Is it Bob Uecker related?

I've always wondered why the Admirals adopted the Brewers old glove logo. Not that it's a bad thing because that logo and those uniforms were great but I'm still curious. Is it Bob Uecker related?

Common owners.

Milwaukee likes to put their stamp on everything...trains....beer...the packers once played half their seasons in Milwaukee stadium...beer....now the baseball team has to remind the tax payers every chance they get what their money goes to. So the perfect way to do that is put the old brewer logo on any jersey they can oh and beer!

Milwaukee likes to put their stamp on everything...trains....beer...the packers once played half their seasons in Milwaukee stadium...beer....now the baseball team has to remind the tax payers every chance they get what their money goes to. So the perfect way to do that is put the old brewer logo on any jersey they can oh and beer!

Stop drinking tonight, are you on your fifth yet?

I'm thirsty after reading that... and I'm supposed to be teetotal.