New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Please dont strip the olympics patch off the Czech jersey...please!!! I know most Czech jerseys are Jagrs but still, you can find somebody else to put on there.

The Czech jerseys are impossible to find and I really liked the Nedved story, finally playing in his first WHC for his country after playing for two other countries before plus I Was there. If I keep the patch, probably Plekanec and I can switch the patch to another jersey. Any reason why you are so strong against stripping it?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt you'll get that patch off the hem without some serious scarring. Those Swift jerseys are NOT conducive to stripping.

Really? When did you order, because they still have the black 1.0 size 54 in stock right now...

Noticed as well right after I posted that. Oh well, I still prefer wearing a 2.0 to 1.0.

@ flyhighguys94 - I contacted the Wolves directly

@ JustAnothaVictom - I'm going to hold onto this beauty. On that note, has anybody been in touch with xahlgoalie recently? I've been trying to get a hold of him about sending this off to the team customizer to have done right.

Also, anybody know who does Thrashers jerseys?

@ JustAnothaVictom - I'm going to hold onto this beauty. On that note, has anybody been in touch with xahlgoalie recently? I've been trying to get a hold of him about sending this off to the team customizer to have done right.

I spoke to him Thursday about a patch but have not heard from him since, hopefully he will be back online again soon.

What are XAHLGoalie's connections? I saw his patch thread, but must have missed what it was.

That's a really great-looking Canada alternate there; I think the dark color goes very nicely with that design.

Agreed.

I spoke to him Thursday about a patch but have not heard from him since, hopefully he will be back online again soon.

I've messaged him twice with no response. Anybody know where to send this Preds Alt for proper customization?

016_zps59f9158b.jpg

017_zps954f7da1.jpg

I like these things, they are pretty cool. This was the first one i picked up in the swift style and its something i plan to collect in the future. I was able to work out a great deal for this one, especially having known nothing about it prior to buying it.

Man that is a beauty Switzerland

Love the Switzerland. I'd like to add one of those eventually.

Forgot about this guy. It was an Xmas gift for my sister. She was a big Jarkko fan, I told her "too bad, you get Christian". It's a size 44 w/ an authentic 25th Anny patch.

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

Ps. It was customized by EPS. They don't have CCM Ultrafil (at least they didn't used to), so I just sent them the nameplate material, requested that they don't surge the edges, and they absolutely nailed it.

He bought a large load of jerseys, patches, lettering kits, etc., that were auctioned off on behalf of Cutting Edge Sports after the owners split up.

More important jerseys in transit or being customised atm for me, but I got this through today...

Brandon Wheat Kings '90s CCM:

3492dd0.png

Only a replica, but it was a surprise to see it pop up on eBay UK. I love the '80s LA Kings' layout and the crest is quite possibly one of my favourites - very simple but striking nonetheless.

Lol. Josh has you posting his stuff?

I love the Nuge and Preds. Way to copy me on the Johnny :P

Yea cuz I didn't have that from the real sports sale in march where you were trying to make an 2011 a 2012 by stripping it adding a word mark etc last month..... All done at eps...and I'm Josh's b**** didntyaknow?