New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe no one has said anything about the 7 looking like a Johnson. :)

i+see+what+you+did+there+_d5597f17acded4c87204270fbe524d9e.jpeg

Everyone is staying home, watching football tonight, right?

I never realized the Jackets alternates had funky 7's. That is pretty cool!

It is the odd ball in the Blue Jackets number world.

number%2520chart.JPG

Can't believe no one has said anything about the 7 looking like a Johnson. :)

lol. you had to go there.

right after the trade, the CBJ twitter feed showed the back a newly customized alternate jersey...with the "Johnson" nameplate...and all I could think of was...well, that's unfortunate...

lol. you had to go there.

right after the trade, the CBJ twitter feed showed the back a newly customized alternate jersey...with the "Johnson" nameplate...and all I could think of was...well, that's unfortunate...

What's unfortunate is that Boomer did not live to see it.

My wife decided she HAD to win a specialty night auction at a Texas Stars game after getting outbid in the final seconds for about 6 different specialty shirts. She went bigger than I would have but got one.She just gets mildly annoyed when I go on a streak and add what she thinks are random shirts.

I've been slowly working on putting kits on all my blanks. This is the first one done. Last jersey he wore before he retired.

Just needs the 75th ann'y patch :thumbsup:

th_Leafs-2002-75th-F.jpg

I've always wondered why the Admirals adopted the Brewers old glove logo. Not that it's a bad thing because that logo and those uniforms were great but I'm still curious. Is it Bob Uecker related?

as guam had stated, the owner of the Brewers also owns the Ads. Cross promoting the two like crazy.

Are most of you guys using Photobucket now that Webshots is down? It's not letting me select most of my photos for upload, and I really don't feel like taking all new ones.

I kind of like the number font on those CBJ's jerseys. It is a good looking alternate with the dark and light blue even a touch of silver. The crest is pretty cool also. Just nicely put together. Nice pick up John.

My girlfriend is pretty chill with my collection. I have even made her into more of a hockey fan than before. I got in a Dan Hamhuis Preds Alt and she said that we could hang it on the wall because she thinks it is awesome. She could care less.

Now for some new arrivals.

2009 Team Canada WJC Alternate replica - the juniors wore this jersey to honour the Saskatchewan Roughriders football team. This jersey is quite difficult to find as a replica,let alone an authenic or game worn. I have been hunting for awhile until I got this one. Will likely get it made up as an Eberle.

P1010442-vi.jpg

2010 Olympics team issued Czech Republic authentic - Likely going to be a Jagr, Plekane or I will strip the Olympic patch and make it a Petr Nedved

P1010443-vi.jpg

P1010444-vi.jpg

1994-95 Game Worn Greg De Vries Cape Breton Oilers - One of the more accomplished Oilers. Jersey is signed on the back and shows intense wear all over.

P1010447-vi.jpg

P1010448-vi.jpg

1996-97 Game Worn Donald Brashear Alternate Canucks- Thanks to chow_hound after a 2 month saga to get me this gem! I love this jersey!

P1010445-vi.jpg

P1010446-vi.jpg

1994-95 Game Worn Greg De Vries Cape Breton Oilers - One of the more accomplished Oilers. Jersey is signed on the back and shows intense wear all over.

Man, I envy you haha. I wish I could keep a hold of my cash and stop spending it on lots of jerseys that I'll not want to keep in the long run. Then, I'd be able to afford beaut's like that.

That's a really great-looking Canada alternate there; I think the dark color goes very nicely with that design.

BOOM! Hockey is back!

Canucks - Alexander Semak 1996/97 Alternate

Semak-Front2.jpgIMG_1126.jpg

Chicago Wolves - Victor Oreskovich 2011/12

IMG_1186.jpgIMG_1187.jpg

A few MeiGray pick ups

IMG_1131.jpgIMG_1130.jpgIMG_1129.jpg

All are 2.0's, and all are size 54. I'm thinking Tootoo, Giroux Rookie #56 and Kovalchuk. Thoughts?

Just FYI, both of Giroux's rookie jerseys (white and black) were 1.0's, if you're particular about that sort of thing. Nice Wolves!

I usually would be against that, but there were no 1.0's when I got to MeiGray, plus I would much rather wear around a 2.0 than a 1.0. In this case I'm going to not let it bug me.

I usually would be against that, but there were no 1.0's when I got to MeiGray, plus I would much rather wear around a 2.0 than a 1.0. In this case I'm going to not let it bug me.

Really? When did you order, because they still have the black 1.0 size 54 in stock right now...

Meigray had the preds alt? ###### me. Woulda been cheaper to get it there than to get even a replica!