New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go figure this would arrive after the lockout was over, haha. Placed a huge order with friends back at the end of October. Everything arrived, except this jersey, in mid December. I told them, and they shipped a new one out, no problem (although they never gave me a shipping confirmation, so I was getting worried).

Regardless, just happy to have this in my collection now:

IMG_3377_zpsdd9b3a3f.jpg

IMG_3378_zps7abc73e6.jpg

I sent it on Thanksgiving week, so about a month and a half turn around for 7 jerseys

Took 3 weeks for the ASG kit, brought it to Stitches NY, 2 weeks for 4 jerseys

Leafs TBTC (another replica, but I'll take whatever I can get when it comes to TBTCs):

efscrd.png

PS. I'll have the luxury of a new camera tomorrow. Goodbye, relying on my iPod for cruddy photos. :glare:

Stoked about this pick up. This guy is one tough son of a b*tch.

Manitoba Moose - Aaron Volpatti 2009/10

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

It's to the point where I need to offload a few jerseys. I'll have to dig up that old for sale thread of mine.

Hartnell team issued Mustard jersey these are so Ugly they just have to be loved

173.jpg

175.jpg

Game issued jersey done up with Forsberg I have a authentic that will going up for sale

170.jpg

172.jpg

Stall Lowell Monsters AHL jersey this one will be going up for sale

177.jpg

Those Preds are hilarious. I hate them, yet I love them at the same time.

But yea, Hartnell wore #17 with the Preds. Switched to #19 with the Flyers because Carter already had #17.

Not a new arrival, but a long overdue new picture of one of my first authentics. :D

2000-2001 Keith Primeau road jersey.

100_6416-vi.jpg

100_6419-vi.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg

Its here guys and ready to be sold. Not sure the best way to do it but Id prefer to sell it here. I've gotten like 15 offers since I posted I got it. Ill put more details in the for sale thread and make it official and whatnot.

2010-11 Boston College Cam Atkinson Home - wow, under armour jerseys kind of suck...imagine something a little better than edge 1.0 materal, very short sleeves...this thing has piling all over it, but very few tears or holes. Feels like wearing a tube sock. Bet the players hate these. Anyway, Cam is a Columbus prospect/player who was a Hobey Baker Award finalist in the 2010-11 season (his last in college). If he were calder eligible, he would likely be one of the favorites going into this season. I believe he is the most talented forward in the Columbus system.

8366384516_00ca031b35_z.jpg

8365314941_4d9f027aa6_z.jpg

other Cam jerseys I have:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=atkinson&w=48657283%40N05&s=rec

Well, you know me I guess :)

I had to scramble a bit to sell a couple things, but luckily the Flyers are popular!