New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick-ups from Flyers equipment sale, first day of practice:

Phantoms Spectrum patch (for Puddy):

Did they have a lot of those Spectrum patches available for sale? I would love to get a hold of one of those.

Man, I totally misread that post. I actually wanted the patch for a Phantoms jersey. Never mind!

Only Chase Trull and no name #32, both with Spectrum patch, remained when I left in early afternoon.

@cowboys: miss all the Flyers fans on Old JC. Post primarily to projerseytalk nowadays.

Flyers, you should try to get the patch repro'd, myself and others would buy it happilly.

The Spectrum patch was worn by the Phantoms that season. The Flyers wore a different patch for the game against the Phantoms that actually had the date Sept 27, 2008 on it. They were available to purchase at the game as I still have mine. I'd have to double check my photos to see if the Phantoms wore the same dated patch for that one game also.

I checked my photos...The Phantoms wore the undated patch in the game against the Flyers but I noticed they also wore a "Toyota" patch as well.

I had those. I still might somewhere. The one on the right was the real deal while the one on the left was the 'bootleg', so to speak.

I had those. I still might somewhere. The one on the right was the real deal while the one on the left was the 'bootleg', so to speak.

The one on the right was worn on the ice when they won, and the one on the left was worn during the parade.

The one on the right was worn on the ice when they won, and the one on the left was worn during the parade.

Now that's badass!

I have one those but I'll be dammned if I can remember where it is.......

Nice Monarchs!