JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Why do ya gotta be like that? :closedeyes:

:D

Nice WC! I'm glad you finally got your hands on one.

That Leetch is sweet.

Took this off Cowboys hands :shot:

2013-01-18144353_zps752afc1e.jpg

Nice Larionov, but I looked in your photo album and it needs a "C"

246570-vi.jpghttp://www.fotki.com'>Hosted on Fotki

Touche Krendelev! It is indeed missing the "C" but as an aussie I'll take what I can get... :thumbsup:

Fishsticks!! :lol:

Got this from "s3x" last Monday. Thank you!

Now I need some help to get a lettering kit from the original customizer (Ruberti's?)

PHI_2010-11_Home_20.jpg

And this beauty came in today. It's a 2.0 team issued that I customized right away. Any anyone has access to the smoothfit lettering, please let me know.

NAS_2010-11_Legwand_3rd_back.jpgNAS_2010-11_Legwand_3rd_front.jpg

The lettering on the Legwand looks really good. I should have ordered my Preds kit from you instead!

Actually it's not done yet, it's still at EPS. From what I've seen, their Preds 3rd letters are just slightly off (but I can live with it), but yours looks perfect- how do you reproduce your letters so nicely- do you use gamers as templates and hand-cut them, or do you just go off of a font disk?

Actually it's not done yet, it's still at EPS. From what I've seen, their Preds 3rd letters are just slightly off (but I can live with it), but yours looks perfect- how do you reproduce your letters so nicely- do you use gamers as templates and hand-cut them, or do you just go off of a font disk?

I try to use gamers as templates as much as possible and hand-cut is the only way for me. :closedeyes: brandon copy printed the lettering from his gamer for me.

There's a font disk? I'm looking for something like that.

@BPerkins

Thank you :)

I try to use gamers as templates as much as possible and hand-cut is the only way for me. :closedeyes: brandon copy printed the lettering from his gamer for me.

There's a font disk? I'm looking for something like that.

Yeah, I figured you were using a gamer- looks like it's worth the effort, because it looks great. I have heard customizers talk about official font disks, although I myself haven't actually seen one. I am sure though, that they would contain lots of inaccurate files. What is on the official font disk and what the team customizer ends up putting on the on-ice jerseys are in many cases, I'm sure, 2 different things. I'm convinced this is one reason why so many customizers screw up fonts that really shouldn't be that hard to duplicate.