New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Yea I guess, but I have never suffered a shield stabbing. Do I smell class action suit like the famous "Opti-grab" lawsuit? I could use a check for ninety some cents :)

I can see that the logo could be deadly.. I have never been poked by it though on any of my sweaters

How does one hurt himself with the collar NHL shield?

When you are throwing it on fast, it catches your neck. I seriously did cut myself twice. Not once did I get blood on the jersey :thumbsup:

I have a Richards and a Coburn with the tips cut off of the shield.

Now that I think about it, the shoulder pads probably jack that thing up closer to your neck....hence the player saying "to hell with this crap." It's probably a pretty common alteration.

This the reason my other Volpatti Moose jersey is up for sale.

Manitoba Moose Aaron Volpatti 2010/11

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

This is the first jersey I've bought that clearly came from a home full of smokers. It absolutely wreaks! I've washed it and it's now hanging in my garage, so hopefully that'll air some of the stank out of it.

They are pointy as hell. My blue leafs 1.0 shield will jab me in the neck from time to time.

I almost stabbed my eye with the NHL shield of my white Preds 3rd. I really wonder why the shield attachment on the Premiers are way better than on the Authentics... :rolleyes:

Good info on Dubinsky's jerseys. I will have to check out one of his Jackets gamers when they go up for sale.

If he keeps playing the way he's playing it might be missing some wear :)

I'm interested to see if his Aces jersey will have any customization. I preordered his dark jersey from the lockout and hope to get it soon. He missed several games with a broken hand, but I'm still happy to have it.

MAJOR thanks go out to Tazer19 on this one. He helped me get this done up at Triple Threat Sports, and even found me an extra cheap second replica for them to cut up so I could have the correct nameplate.

IMG_3403_zps62bfbb39.jpg

IMG_3404_zps7ccb9060.jpg

IMG_3405_zps536c2a07.jpg

It looks perfect! If anyone needs some nameplate material, I have the rest of the jersey that they cut the nameplate out of for me. I have no experience cutting them up myself, but you can have it if you need purple or black material.

If he keeps playing the way he's playing it might be missing some wear :)

I'm interested to see if his Aces jersey will have any customization. I preordered his dark jersey from the lockout and hope to get it soon. He missed several games with a broken hand, but I'm still happy to have it.

This is true he has been very disappointing in these first two games. Look forward to seeing the Aces jersey when it comes in.

Just received this today from Slim. Not much to say about something this classic. I've always wanted a North Stars jersey but I've never seen one in at least a 54 and the old mesh jerseys are my favorite. Just awesome.

ciccarelli-f.jpg

ciccarelli-b.jpg