New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah I literally made photocopies of every part of my jersey for him. It really is worth it and the jersey came out awesome. Great work man, very impressive.

From what I was told by the Leafs customizers, they get this font package or font disk from the NHL. Supposedly, every team customizers should have the same fonts package, but somehow they don't. Yet another league fail.

I'm told that although the font disks exist, the NHL doesn't enforce strict adherence to these fonts, so team customizers are free to tweak and alter the on-ice fonts as they see fit. Which is why sometimes only the original team customizer can do our jerseys accurately, and other customizers can't. Heck, sometimes even the original customizer can't remember what they did 10 years ago, and they may even screw up a jersey they once did for the team.

Even team customizers screw up jerseys for the team ;)

7-wayne-gretzky-misspelled-rangers-jerse

Yeah, but only small-time, un memorable players. :P

Even team customizers screw up jerseys for the team ;)

At least they got the font right on that one. :P

That blue Liberty is still one of my all-time favorite designs. I agree, the 2 Starter seasons looked the best, for both letters and numbers. For me, it's the gray layer of the drop shadow that really makes a difference in the way the numbers look. On the ProPlayers/Kohos/Reeboks the gray layer is so wide that all the holes and notches in the numbers look so small when compared to the Starters.

And here he is. Darren Turcotte home white from 1990-91:

Rangerscirca19902aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Rangerscirca19902bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

It's littered with stick marks, board burns, repairs and pilling inside and out:

DSC06231-vi.jpg

DSC06232-vi.jpg

DSC06233-vi.jpg

DSC06234-vi.jpg

It is also photo-matched to this hockey card:

14441.jpg

THIS is what I will be wearing tomorrow night.

Nice Rangers jersey Mike I do like the older jersey style

Rob great Pick up of a young and rising star for the Flyers

Three new ones to the ol' collection

so here is the authentic version of the MN replica I posted. Thanks to Vintage MN Hockey. He said these were team issue, but I am unsure on if MN has ever purchased SP. They have always used Nike. Unless Nike owns SP? Either way, beautiful and love it.

20130119_120517.jpg

Finally got a stealth steal. Edge 1.0 Leafs to match the blue one I have.

20130119_120629.jpg

And to finish off my collection of Wild jerseys. Indo-Edge Green Alt. As I stated Wild Wednesday was insane! I got to the store and had asked for a 56, guy only had a 54, which would have been fine. Guy was listening to me explain how I would prefer a 56 which he was holding. He explained that he was hoping to have a replica and didn't care about having an authentic but grabbed it because it was what they had left in stock for green and blank. I asked him if he would like to trade and I would sell him my green replica for $10 less than what the sale was. I got the 56, he got the replica, and I was able to avoid Ebay fees on the green replica. WIN WIN WIN.

20130119_120721.jpg

I am out of the collecting game for a while as I am happy with where I am at. When the Wild come out with new ones I will be on it, but won't be buying any others. Gophers and Maple Leafs are whats on the agenda now but only specific kinds.

Finally, finally, finally. This is my favorite design Hershey has ever worn. They never made these for retail and the gamers go for insane amounts at game auctions.

But, I was finally able to land one. Got it for a fair price considering how these go for. The best part though, its pretty much the top choice for the player I'd want. Every letter of the logo is individually stitched on. Now to track down the maroon version from the year before. Man this thing is awesome.

2011-12 Hershey Bears Game Worn Cameron Schilling 3rd Jersey

schilling-f.jpg

schilling-b.jpg

The Bears regular-season jerseys are always so simple, yet their special-event jerseys are always over the top. But regardless, they always look flat-out awesome. Nice pickup again, Brandon!

Nice Hershey jersey. I consider them to be among the best in the AHL along with the Wolfpack and Phantoms.

Thanks guys. I just love the use of that logo on the jersey. I wish that was what they went with permanently. The other version of the jersey is just as sharp but just as hard to acquire.

http://tinyurl.com/bgvuvsw