New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis all good. It's the reason I didn't buy one when it was first posted. No funds right now. But in the future if you're looking to get rid of it for a similar price, I'd buy it. Honestly, the only reason I'm interested is because they were so ###### cheap. I'd have to hide it in a separate closet so my friends don't find it.

cj....very awesome. I hunted for one of those on ice hats for a very long time. ended up paying an arm and a leg but it was well worth it. I've been considering picking up a hat display case/ uv protector for it.

I have three of the parade ones, I wear one to every game I go to. I can't believe how much people want for them on eBay these days

I had a good day of pickups today!

Jonas Holøs 2010 WC Norway game worn

P1010453-vi.jpg

P1010454-vi.jpg

Lars Erik Spets 2010 Norway WC game worn

P1010455-vi.jpgP1010456-vi.jpg

Mathis Olimb 2010 WC Norway game worn

P1010457-vi.jpg

P1010458-vi.jpg

All together now!

P1010467-vi.jpg

Got these today too!

P1010463-vi.jpg

And finally this Halifax Mooseheads replica!

P1010464-vi.jpg

28194545.jpg

10 Warning Points....

a little late but somehow I missed it earlier... slim, that leetch made me pretty envious... pretty freakin envious. where did you find that?

So Philly's plan is to add another captain with a solid concussion? The same guys that select their goaltenders every season must have made that executive decision.

Alright, where are all the new Giroux jerseys? He was named Captain about 12 seconds ago so I expect about a dozen jerseys in the next 5 minutes.

Mike is closed for the day. Please try again tomorrow.

Glad I didn't send in my stripped training camp jerseys yet... Now they'll get the C treatment.