New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not accurate...They spelled Ovechkin wrong! LoL ! ....thought he was the only player on the team? Nice Jersey though! :thumbsup:

You should be able to get a job at EPS then, you spelled Overcheckin wrong too :P

Got this a few days ago. Thanks to fellow board member John for making a deal with me on this one.

2011-12 Jakub Voracek pre-season set 1. Size 56 MeiGray LOA

100_6498-vi.jpg

100_6536-vi.jpg

Jersey shows light wear with a few black marks on the left arm and a burn on the left cuff area. Voracek tallied one assist while wearing this jersey before switching back to his familiar #93 at the start of the regular season.

Very nice. In fact, I'm quite jealous of that pick-up. I really like Voracek.

wanted to list these because of the great deal i just got from FHG(Kurt) thanks man....

Everytime Kurt sells a jersey, the loan-fairy grants a wish. Nice trio you got there.

Thia is actually the second time I've owned this jersey, but it was a regular Rangers jersey with Dunham on it. Brilliant bought it from me about 5 years ago, and now she once again holds a (much higher) priority in my collection.

27509404112-vi.jpg37509377232-vi.jpg

AND THEN, he twisted my arm to pick this up!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you happy I am with it, matching nameplate, proper felt customization, and all!

24521354064-vi.jpg24509424592-vi.jpg

Thanks again, Mike!

Nice pick ups ... Mike having a fire sale of customized authentics means he's got to have some new gamer purchase in the works :)

Nice pick ups ... Mike having a fire sale of customized authentics means he's got to have some new gamer purchase in the works :)

Lol. Maaaaaayyyybbbeeeeee. ;)

24509424592-vi.jpg

Thanks again, Mike!

Any way I could coax you to trade or sell me the Stepan Winter Classic? :thumbsup:

Any way I could coax you to trade or sell me the Stepan Winter Classic? :thumbsup:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I haven’t been a big fan of the Rangers WC jerseys, but must admit the design has begun to grow on me. Congratulations on both of those pick-ups. The fact that the WC jerseys were produced in apparently far fewer numbers than their Philadelphia counterparts should only serve to increase their value and desirability over the years.