New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That actual break can happen a bunch of ways. Broken in a door by the bench, the "Billy Smith Wraparound Windmill", over the crossbar in frustration, and the most common reason, dropping the stick to cover the puck with the blocker hand and someone stepping on it.

Have none of you ever seen a goalie lose a game in a shoot-out and then smash the stick against the boards in frustration? Or, my personal favorite:

during a bump-a-Marty-party!

Have none of you ever seen a goalie lose a game in a shoot-out and then smash the stick against the boards in frustration? Or, my personal favorite:

during a bump-a-Marty-party!

Lol. I'm glad the lockout is over so we can taunt Fatso one more season.

NHL players don't pay for the sticks I doubt they even care.

I was talking with Mike Fisher and Shea Weber and yeah breaking sticks isn't a big deal since sponsors give them free. But they get used to a type of stick or even specific ones. Fisher and Weber both used Easton S19's for years, which apparently Easton stopped making this year. They both seem bummed about it and are savoring their remaining S19's. Weber is staring to use a Warrior Widow stick now.

I love the Joe Mullen jersey. That style Flames jersey is one of my all time favs. Im still trying to track down a blank for a Lanny. Thanks guys, the Timonen really is something special for my collection. Right up there with my Hendricks NHL debut. I like the sticks too, cool they're signed - the gold pen looks good.

theres-more1.jpg

Fraternal twins?!

Edge 2.0 & early 80s Maska Ultrafil. The Edge will be an Alzner, the Ultrafil is between a Gartner, Palmateer or Langway.

23vfh9y.jpg

Awsome Timonen jersey Brandon. Congratulations, and I am extremely jealous.

Last two I needed to get done.

Would love to keep him but I'm thinking he bolts once his contracts over next season. It's really unfair that he will never get the appreciation he deserves here because of the trade Burke made to get him (did I mention how happy I am that Burke got canned).

1-vi.jpg4-vi.jpg

Nothing much to say with this one. Great that he retired a Maple Leaf. Compared to the other scrubs that wore this jersey Joseph is the only choice to go with.

2-vi.jpg2-vi.jpg

Wow, great pick ups. It really is unfortunate with Kessel, definitely my favourite player. Give the guy a #1 centre, and he is a consistent 40 goal scorer. Look at what he's done with Bozak.

Love the Cujo as well. I went with Reimer on mine lol.

I love the Joe Mullen jersey. That style Flames jersey is one of my all time favs. Im still trying to track down a blank for a Lanny. Thanks guys, the Timonen really is something special for my collection. Right up there with my Hendricks NHL debut. I like the sticks too, cool they're signed - the gold pen looks good.

theres-more1.jpg

Fraternal twins?!

Edge 2.0 & early 80s Maska Ultrafil. The Edge will be an Alzner, the Ultrafil is between a Gartner, Palmateer or Langway.

That Maska Ultrafil is the biz-ness

Goalies break sticks all the time ... remember when Tomas Vokoun broke Keith Ballard's stick with his head?

Bally has the worst temper. That was hilarious, unfortunate, but hilarious.

Couple team issued jerseys just arrived:

Florida Panthers size 54 (Jokinen w/C or Peltonen?)

IMG_5981.JPG

Toronto Maple Leafs size 58 (No idea who to put on this!)

IMG_5982.JPG

Mighty Ducks size 58 (Selanne, 13, A)

IMG_5983.JPG

Those things are huge! :D

And this is coming from Bobcat1988:

Philadelphia Flyers size 54

No idea on this either,,

Philadelphia%2520Flyers%252005-07.JPG

And Koivu kit also arrived (not yet sewn on!):

_MG_5987.jpg

Sorry no SELANNE, it would have been my next choice :)

And Brandon! Awesome Timonen jersey! :)

-R123