New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Another one doneski. Phaneuf was injured and didn't play in the 2010 HHOF game but I added the patch anyway. Tough to get everything to fit properly on the back because the jersey is a 50 but I made it work.

1-vi.jpg3-vi.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what would I do with my Sanchez jersey?

Kidding. I don't own a Sanchez jersey, I have standards.

You own the Islanders black alternate, so I don't think your previous statement is true.

I got a nice new batch of Hershey jerseys this holiday season. Like always you can see bigger pictures in my signature.

Lets start with my favorite of the bunch,

2004-05 Ryan Steeves Throwback jersey, this is one of Hershey's vintage designs brought back that season. Just an awesome looking jersey and very hard to come by.

steeves-f.pngsteeves-B.png

2003-04 Tom Lawson - he is a goalie and it has a lot of nice wear and paint transfer. At size 60G the jersey is just monstrous though.

lawson-f.pnglawson-b.png

2008-09 Sean Collins alternate, he is with the Rangers organization now and could definitely cut it as a bottom pairing d-man in the NHL, hopefully he gets his break soon. We have the same birthday (not year) so thats cool too.

collins-f.pngcollins-b.png

Also added this year's new home jersey. I really like it now that I've been able to see the colors in person. Only complaint is they didnt come with the 75th anniversary patch like the team is wearing this year and they dont have them for sale. Not sure what Im going to do or customize it with. Its between Holtby, Schilling or Kundratek right now. All these jerseys were styles I didnt have yet but I may consider selling or trading the Lawson, its just too big for me to wear.

hbj-12-13.png

I love those Isles alts. I wanted to buy the PA Parenteau one ferro was selling but couldnt afford it.

Hey Brandon, nice Hershey jerseys!!! I love all of their designs, but can't afford to have more than the one I have (which I actually owe a picture to on this thread later tonight). Also probably going to wear it to my first Hershey game this January when I visit my friend in Mechanicsburgh. Just out of curiosity, if you really want to sell it, can you PM me what you're looking for on the Lawson jersey? Thanks!

Technically, not a new arrival, but the patches are new. 2006 Hershey Bears Frank Cassivi Calder Cup jersey. Thanks to XAHLGoalie (Chris) once again! Anybody here able to embroider a Blue Cross/Blue Shield patch onto it? If so, I have another jersey to embroider something as well.

54508871952-vi.jpg54521847392-vi.jpg

I ended 2012 with a bang and picked up these three yesterday.

First up is a 2006 Draft jersey. This jersey was likely a back up that was never used. It does have a velcro strip sewn onto the back for a name plate and I am thinking about having a Brassard (Jackets 1st pick in 2006) velcro nameplate made up to stick on there. I also found it interesting to find out that they used heat pressed on numbers for these jerseys.

P1010881.JPG

P1010889.JPG

Next is a jersey that I have wanted for many years. This is a 2008-2009 playoff set 3 Peca jersey with an A and JHM patch. This jersey was worn during the Jackets first ever playoff game.

P1010855.JPG

P1010860.JPG

Last is a jersey that you might have seen a few months back. This is a 2011-2012 set 1 Pahlsson 3rd jersey with a stitching error on the crest. Most of the E in Blue and half of the A in Jackets is missing. This jersey has been photomatched and was worn in at least 2 games. Thanks to Wooten for selling this to me.

P1010872.JPG

P1010869.JPG

Great stuff on this page! Keep em comin!

LOVE that Couturier. Very nice man!

I'm gay.

:blink:

No wonder you know right where to find all those soccer pics & videos. All bookmarked, I suppose. :thumbsup:

A certain someone who will remain nameless finally got off his lazy behind and got the numbers for this to me. He was nice enough to get them made right off a template of the gamer to make sure they were spot on so high fives for him.

1-vi.jpg?13573951244-vi.jpg?1357395170

P.S. the certain someone is Brillaint

That Leafs really is beautiful. I know it's a year away now (###### lockout), but I really hope the Leafs wear something like that in the Winter Classic.

those leaf tbtc are sexy as all hell. love it

This is not a TBTC, it's a heritage. Here's my TBTC

1-vi.jpg

TMLFAN.

Was it you that had 1 or 2 Domi Leafs jerseys up for sale a couple of months or so back? I've been trying to hunt them down.

I don't recall. I only have 1 Domi but it's not for sale.