New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

11-12 Matt Moulson 2.0 (wiill add a Wordmark later) 40th Anny (authentic/TI patch) sz 54

IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5363.jpg

11-12 John Tavares 2.0 NHL ASG with single layer-dye twill (and sewn down NHL shield/stars) (Thanks for the jersey, OrangeCrush/Matt)

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

Bonus Jets Tebow Elite

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

I have one more coming in next week. I think I am done, guys/girls. It's been fun but I really shouldn't be buying anything else. Just want a Yotes and then Isles from here on out.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My jt should be here next week Jeremy. Eps do yours?

Yes/no. I bought the kit from EPS but let Stitches NY sew it on. 2 week even turnaround time!

Rich Pilon is my favorite Islander of all time.

I actually remember seeing him play! He played with a great edge in his game/could fight!

@ NYIJM29

Your wood floor needs some attention too ;)

I know. I have a horrible habit of doing school work on my computer while listening to the tv on the other side of my room, so if something exciting is happening (sports), I push accross my room. Scratches up the floor

I had no idea how stupid those NFL Elites were put together, sheesh, looks like a quilt.

awesome pickups slim, I was wondering who got that dino jersey. if that's the same one I was looking at on eBay you got a steal.

Nice pickups, Slim. Actually, with no NHL, my jersey collection has gotten that much more exciting to work on. However, I can't see how many seasons can go by until the NHL jerseys are just history. :/

Love the Bourque ! Still remember that Northstars pecker jersey everytime is see one of those. They may be ruined for me forever :(

Rich Pilon is my favorite Islander of all time.

You should come check out his statue in Pittsburgh then. :thumbsup:

@ Slim...dang dude. You know me - all Penguins, all the time - but geeze, you pick up the most interesting and awesome looking shirts from the other teams. Awesome haul!

I love those old white North Stars with the N's on the shoulders. I think one of the great question marks of all-time would have been if Minnesota didn't redesign their jerseys for the 1991-92 season. Where would the 75th AND 25th anny patches have gone? Would they have removed one of the N's to stick one there? Would they have both gone on the chest only on opposite sides? If so, where would the chest letters have gone? Hmmm.....

We should have a thread just for Slim's pickups. We can call it the "In Your Dreams" thread.

that's the first thing I thought when I saw his latest post...." this dude definitely is not married"

In honour of the 1990s

The Gretzky one is already in my jersey display box, apologies for the poor quality pic. It has the vynil red layer in the numbers.

Cheers guys

Carl

post-763-0-82061100-1356842473_thumb.jpg

post-763-0-19922600-1356842508_thumb.jpg

post-763-0-47681000-1356843120_thumb.jpg