New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Pfft. You still haven't figured out how to post pictures! But we know what each other is going to post!

This just in, My sources tell me there is a deal approaching between NYIJM and isles fan, E5.

Jerseyeklund.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Chaput Memorial Cup Authentic. The customization is way off and I need to get it fixed. Eventually it will hopefully look just as the jersey did when he won the MVP (game worn is in the Hall of Fame):

6qs8D.jpg

ZVfFm.jpg

8DNQi.png

Tyler Arnason Brynas IF:

LSokI.jpg

I1eCt.jpg

I picked up this Dynamo Moscow Ovechkin away jersey with Gagarin Cup champion patch on Lutch’s Black Friday sale. This is my only purchase in the last few months so I have a bit more to say about it. I was split on getting whether the home or away jersey, and I finally picked the away for two reasons. First, I like the look of the Gagarin Cup patch, and Ovechkin didn’t wear the home jersey with the patch. He wore the away jersey with the patch for one game only against AK Bars. He assisted on the game tying power play goal and scored in the shoot-out in that game. Second, the home jersey has a very strong Toronto Maple Leafs flavor (just a bit less on the away one). Not that Leafs jerseys are bad, but I just don’t want another Leafs jersey.

A few things to note about the jersey;

1. If you want perfect craftsmanship for your jerseys, Lutch jerseys may not be for you. The overall quality of the jersey is great. However, there are a few minor imperfections here and there. It could probably because they were in rush to fill the Christmas orders.

2. Lutch stated that their pro jerseys have double layer of fabric on the upper back and sleeves. It wasn’t the case for my jersey.

3. The fight strap is like an elastic band with buttons. Not very nice but it should get its job done.

4. The jersey is very light and thin. I have to wear a t-shirt under it or people can see my skin through the jersey. However, the material is firm and seems durable (better than Edge 1.0 for sure).

IMG_1914_zps1ce63926.jpg

IMG_1917_zps4d0189ef.jpg

Victoria Salmon Kings Practice Worn Practice Jersey, Based on what i was told, it was worn by Chris Shaw, Alex Lalonde and Jacob Dietrich over the 07-08 season.

The best part, is when my mom bought it, she didnt realize that #24 is my favorite number. This also marks the first jersey I've posted in this thread!

jerseyfront.jpg

jerseyback.jpg

Sorry about the crappy Ipod photos haha

Picked this one up today, if anyone has any recommendations on where to get this one customized let me know!

horsehead_zps1aec121e.jpg

Edited by mpe907

Merry Christmas to all, i guess ill get the ball rolling with the christmas day pickups.

99-00 Yzerman

Soooooo nice.

Merry Christmas

What a great Christmas for this little jersey collector:

- 3 Flyers training different camp jerseys (to be stripped and re-customized with players)

- 1 Flyers orange replica (to be a Winter Classic Alumni jersey, maybe Roenick... not sure yet)

- 1 Penn State jersey

- 1 Simon Gagne game used jersey (from my first year as a season ticket holder, which he also scored his last hat trick as a Flyer in)

- 1 Kulemin autographed Maple Leafs jersey (in-laws are Leafs fans... this may go up for sale)

Happy Holidays to all!

Nice stuff Kurt. Love the Tocchet and Lindros All Star.

I will keep the Flyers haul going. Special thanks to a fellow board member for getting this one to the collection. One for the Kings fans too!

Mike Richards 2008-2009 home jersey. Size 52. MeiGray tagged. Promotional Set 3/7/2009 vs Nashville.

100_6380-vi.jpg

100_6396-vi.jpg

85293745-vi.jpg

This home promotional set jersey was worn during a 4 to 1 win over the Nashville Predators on 3/7/09. It is signed on the rear #8 as were all of the jerseys after this "Shirt off of their backs" promotional game. Richards netted his 25th goal of the year in the second period on a power play while wearing this jersey. The wear is decent on this one-game wonder. The front of the jersey has some staining on the right lower portion of the captains "C" and some staining on the upper white outline of the crest. The right shoulder features some sweat stains and the right arm has a black mark on the elbow area and loose threads on the sleeve numbers. The left arm has 4 scattered black markings, a 1/2" fabric pull, black marks on the elbow, and some loose threads on the arm numbers. The rear of the jersey shows even wear. There are a couple alterations to the jersey as both sleeve ends are hemmed about 1" and the tips of the NHL shield on the collar are cut off. Both alterations are consistent with other Richards gamers from the 08-09 season. Richards would go on to score 30 goals and added 50 assists for 80 points during his first year as a Flyers captain in 08-09.