New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I would just hold onto it until that blank comes your way. Besides, stripping "Kasparaitis" off of a jersey that has no nameplate would take forever. Especially if all three layers are stitched to the jersey.

Coincidentally, my first authentic jersey was a black Koho Pens jersey with his name on it. I totally regret replacing it with a black 6100 Crosby jersey in place of it. That Kasparaitis jersey weighed over two pounds with the long name, nameplate, and three layers to it!

Still have mine! One of my all time fave players.

20120406_192121.jpg

^Nice! I have a blank black PP jersey I may do, but I already have a Jagr black PP. I also have a blank black and a white ultrafil 1993-96 style, but I don't think he wore ultrafil CCM when he played on the Pens. I think they used Starter then. Actually going to post them in the "who do I put on this" thread sometime soon.

^Nice! I have a blank black PP jersey I may do, but I already have a Jagr black PP. I also have a blank black and a white ultrafil 1993-96 style, but I don't think he wore ultrafil CCM when he played on the Pens. I think they used Starter then. Actually going to post them in the "who do I put on this" thread sometime soon.

Stevens

Stevens

Right now, I'm thinking I'd rather go with Mullen on the black one, and probably Francis on the white one.

Love all of this Kasper talk! Once my sewing machine stops being stupid, I am going to sew the Kasper kit onto the Isles wave. I feel like I should drink before I sew the nameplate on because it is wavy

Love all of this Kasper talk! Once my sewing machine stops being stupid, I am going to sew the Kasper kit onto the Isles wave. I feel like I should drink before I sew the nameplate on because it is wavy

Staring at the logo should provide the same affect.

Staring at the logo should provide the same affect.

Watching them play is even worse :(

When the fisherman jerseys were introduced, I believe it was Kasparaitis who said, "We look like F(&^*** idiots"

Right now, I'm thinking I'd rather go with Mullen on the black one, and probably Francis on the white one.

Both Great choices here is mine

jerseys12-26-10032.jpg

49505971152-vi.jpg50505921088-vi.jpg

BOOM!!!

Kind of an impulse buy since I have a blank that I want to put Gartner on with the A and the NHL75 patch, so this may go.

One of my all-time favorite jersey designs ever!40504655024-vi.jpg

Koho Size 52.

04505142736-vi.jpg

Reebok. Size 52.

Since I have both, I'll probably sell one...unless I should just keep this one instead:53504534624-vi.jpg

58505673888-vi.jpg

Both Great choices here is mine

jerseys12-26-10032.jpg

Where is the brand logo on this one? Is it a ProPlayer?

It is in the collar and the hem has been covered over with material its a game issued /team issued jersey

Got this as a Christmas present from my friend last week. Turns out she has some inside connections and was able to get this for me...because of course I would never dream of asking one of my friends for a gamer, so it was a nice surprise. Anyway, this is a WBS Penguins Alex Grant home jersey from last season. My friend said she found out this is from his first fight in WBS last year.

Love the Grant jersey! I knew him and his brother growing up in my hometown. Think he will ever make it to the NHL or be a career minor league player?

Speaking of all the Kasparitis talk, here's one you guys might appreciate.

I bought this game used Dynamo Moscow jersey from The Hockey Gallery. It was mis-identified on their website as a Yan Kaminsky jersey. I paid a whole $75 for it and when it arrived and I "decoded" the Cyrillic name on the back, it turns out it was actually a Kasparitis jersey!

RussiaMoscowDynamo91-92F.jpgRussiaMoscowDynamo91-92B.jpg

That's a steal, Jeff. Another Darius moment:

DK: tonight, I going to score on you!

Myself: I hope so. Out of the 27 other guys playing pickup hockey tonight, you're the only one in the NHL.

i think you need to return that jersey they really ripped you off, I hope i never get screwed like that . i buy a Brent Gretzky and they send me a Wayne Gretzky....boy would i be pissed!!!

happy Holidays Jeff nice pick up!!