New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also wear size 46 and quite jealous of that home Leafs Lupul. I'm waiting for those 2.0s to come down in price, can't quite justify spending $300+ for it right now.

Beautiful. Your stronger then I am because I could never own something that was worn in that game 7. The pain still hurts like it happened yesterday especially since the Bruins made it to the finals.

Look at it as the Leafs sacrificing themselves for the greater good so the Bruins could go on to beat the Rags and sweep the Penisfaces.

Man those Leafs alts are by far one of the sharpest in the league. So glad I was able to get the one I wanted.

One of the few I am waiting for came in today

imkl6p.jpg

Just got a box in from Meigray. Worked a nice deal with Barry to get these two. I am thrilled!

2010-11 Flamers Retro Alt T.J. Brodie - Worn in his second game ever played! I love this jersey and the style and increasingly the player. He is just 22 and I think he will become a stalwart on the Flames as he matures. Saw him play great at the WHC in Stockholm as well. Why the Flames don't make this their regular home jersey and get a white road to match, I do not understand. This thing is sharp! I also like that he is only the 5th guy to have worn 66 in the NHL. He got flack for wearing this number in his first season but he was assigned the number. It is an interesting, small piece of history.

sgXj87bl.jpg

WEURRoph.jpg

2011-12 Nashville Predators Cal O'Reilly - not a huge fan of the player by any means but the jersey is something utterly beautiful. I had no idea so much of it was sublimated. I will probably trade this to get another player one day but it was the last gold from last season that Meigray had. I love it!

ZtVzJrhh.jpg

GSvx6Vfh.jpg

Only the numbers are sewn to the jersey. All the details are dye sublimated. Really cool!

wgSD9Yph.jpg

They didn't even layer these, just printed. If they layered everything, these jerseys would be even better.

gkNMZ3Hh.jpg

The Preds have sublimated the numbers and nameplates for a few years now dating to the previous blue home shirts. While layering is great for collectors I can see the logic of sublimating them from a player's perspective given that layer of detailing.

They have been running sublimation in IIHF jerseys since forever so I am in the movement already! I knew the Preds did sublimation on the other jerseys before after I got a few pics from you Angelo, but I don't know why it didn't occur to me that the jerseys they have now do it too. Somebody hasn't been listening to any discussions on the forum apparently :lol:

My first year season ticket holder gamer!! What an exciting run it was going all the way to the eastern conference finals only to lose of course. Jeff Carter 07-08 set 3 regular season/playoff set. Has some good pilling under the fight strap has a few good board burns and a couple unrepaired holes. Also has the sleeves taken in an inch or so.

89FF344C-A79F-4B60-9703-6383C41804C9-465

0CDC5BF1-3F79-4B7F-AA27-4A36BD09AEFA-465

1D79606A-6B9A-438C-8268-DC57E27C934F-465

ee3573801bdeabb0319e35d416edc2aa_zps9574

2 photo matches in the playoffs

3 goals 2 assits. Also got a bottle thrown at him after the game 7 win in washington which was pretty funny

Nice... glad to see it finally arrived.

I was so stoked when I got my Gagne gamer from my first year as a STH.

Congrats!

Just added....2013 NYR Carl Hagelin Stanley Cup playoffs Round 2 vs. Boston game worn sweater...

Light board burns... Pretty pristine, but still a beauty... :thumbsup:

img1410kq.jpg

img1409ep.jpg

Just added.. 2010-11 CBJ Derek Dorsett road gamer with 10th Anniversary patch... Alternate captain's A removed.. Only my 2nd non Rangers gamer in my collection.. Very happy about this one.. :thumbsup:

img1385wl.jpg

img1389ty.jpg

img1380yu.jpg

A good friend of mine with the Flyers surprised me with this, came from Philly Express. No clue how many of these made it out:

20130612_202953.jpg

Going to throw it on a Giroux most likely, but Voracek might get it. Who knows.

A good friend of mine with the Flyers surprised me with this, came from Philly Express. No clue how many of these made it out:

Going to throw it on a Giroux most likely, but Voracek might get it. Who knows.

######! If your friend can get any more... I know its a long shot, but I'd love one of these!

Regardless, you're quite lucky to have one of those!

A beautiful pre-sublimated era Preds! This rounds out my 2003-04 set and is just an awesome jersey of one of my all time favorites. I now have 6/14 Years completed for the Predators.

Kimmo Timonen Alt Set 1 - Many puck marks, a few unrepaired holes and custom shortened sleeves.

timonen-alt-f.jpg

timonen-alt-b.jpg

Thanks man!

Nice O'Reilley & Flames too oxbow! Love those Flames myself, couldnt agree more. Its actually my favorite jersey in the league and why I had to get one. Really needs to be there home.

20130612_233612_zpsc7e20965.jpg

Pumped to have this. USA ultrafil that i got for a steal. Had a bunch of stains on it but a little spray n wash gel and washing it cleaned up nicely on the first go. I got a verrry faint stain n ink mark to get rid of but they arent noticable unless you are right on top of it. One more treatment should do it. Not bad for under $30

Very excited about this steal of a deal!

IMG_4106_zpse230688b.jpg

New with tags... already removed the tags to wash it, as it smells a bit.

Going to be a Briere (MVP).