New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Priceless, i lol'ed. Thanks Jeremy.

A knockoff has more fight straps than the flyers and isles combined have cups in quite some time, too. ;)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, was delirious.

Lol. Makes the pickup even more special. Congrats!

Very nice Franson.

Oh that is a great Leafs jersey! I am getting a Komarov home. Picking it up in a little less than two weeks. Can't wait!

Nice Leafs! I still get a brain cramp trying to compute "playoffs" and "Maple Leafs" but they are on their way......I expect to see them and those fishy-guys in the post-season next year.

That should be said about the whole team. I hope he resigns because he has shown flashes of offensive talent.

Flashes of talent with a string of lapses of defense are his story back to the Preds.

yeah and more fights straps than the Isles have playoff series wins in the last 20 years... :thumbsup:

Why hasn't anyone bought the Soryal yet? It has more fight straps than rangers have Stanley Cups in the last 40 years!!!!

2012-13 Cody Franson Playoff Set Away, games 1, 2, 5, 7. Game 7: 2 G, minus 2. Unfortunately no special playoff tagging.

Beautiful. Your stronger then I am because I could never own something that was worn in that game 7. The pain still hurts like it happened yesterday especially since the Bruins made it to the finals.

Hold your head up high, fellow 46-er!

yeah and more fights straps than the Isles have playoff series wins in the last 20 years... :thumbsup:

Hey now, we peaked early. What's your excuse?