New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

This should be arriving in the near future.

Marc Staal Game Worn Opening Night Jersey

Just couldn't wait to get it in person to post it, right? lol

Don't want to clog up the new arrivals thread with the info, so did a separate write-up here on this poor guy's hockey career and end.

'89-90 Michel Mongeau 3 game rc jersey

Fantastic jersey and truly unfortunate story. A real shame he never got a fair shake.

Just got these today. My first jerseys that I had customized. Done by Denver Athletic they did an awesome job. The white Ryan Wilson is an edge 1.0 size 58 I bought from Meigray as a blank on clearance

The burgandy I bought it from CJ Matthews as a blank. It is also an edge 1.0 this one is a size 58+. I had it done up as an Adam Foote when he was capitan

Glad to see you finally got it customized! It looks awesome.

Filling out having a home road and alternate hawks gamer. Frasier was not the greatest Hawk, but stoked to have any game worn winter Classic. I saw a couple game issued (Burish and Sopel) a few years ago on GameWornAuctions but nothing since, so had to have it!

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2009 Chicago Blackhawks Colin Frasier Winter Classic Home Jersey. Jersey was worn in the 1st period.

He should be a living legend after scoring the game winner against Detroit in game 7, alas it is not so; still one of my favorite Hawks.

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2010/2011 Chicago Blackhawks Niklas Hjalmarsson Road Jersey

Super Nintendo Hjalmarsson forever!

Whoa; that's a KILLER Winter Classic piece. I love the lettering on those. Is it triple-layered or kiss-cut? Do you know how much time on the ice he had in that period? Any discernible wear on it(too many questions, sorry)?

I got this on the recommendation of a fellow collector for cheap. A home white Connor Murphy(Phoenix Coyotes: #20 overall in 2011) USA jersey from 2010-11:

He only played in 9 games during their regular season in the USHL that season due to injury but there is some decent markings on it. Amazingly enough too, I have found myself a slam dunk photomatch:

You can clearly see the black scuff mark on the inside of the right arm. Jackpot! This piece also solves the mystery of the Nike boxed-collar air-knit jerseys. Evidently, the USNTDP team uses this style during their regular season in the USHL. However, once the U-18 Tournament starts(what I was REALLY hoping it was from), they switch to sublimated Tackla jerseys. I'm still not complaining though.

Always love a USA jersey. I'd love to collect a few myself but don't want to stray from NY related stuff and those guys jerseys are hard and expensive to get.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got these back from mike who did an amazing job!

08-09 Mike Richards 2.0 authentic with authentic spectrum patch. They wore it in a preseason game vs the hurricanes. Also was the game mike got his first captains jersey.

E1BF82F4-C206-4DC5-8AFC-EB80D52EBB23-901

CC12220E-CFCA-4C5B-AB49-4F19665F43C2-901

C554ACB1-0F78-4843-866E-2604BDED79FD-901

08-09 Simon Gagne 1.0 authentic butter knife retro font wish they kept this font on the jerseys full time

E6C39218-4976-44F8-857A-79F37D12AE89-901

164DA1F9-D4F4-408E-94DE-584B999A92B9-901

And finally no introduction needed for this guy 11-12 authentic 2.0 #68 in your programs #1 in Guam's heart

C3F7BDDA-D5D7-4D53-AD88-E361C1DF082B-901

Great looking jerseys That Jagr is a Hit

I am glad the kit worked out for you

Yeah he did did all three. Got the kits from Johnny via ruberti's. Btw I just realized I uploaded mikes pics not mine that I took. These look better than my iPhone pics but ill change it later when I'm feeling less lazy

So jealous! I want that Gagne and the Richards. Can't find that Spectrum patch though!

I think that font is hilarious. No wonder they changed it.

Some really nice pick ups. The spectrum patch does look humungous compared to the jersey crest though. It reminds me of how cluttered the sharks jerseys are. If they made the cup final thornton would have had the GGW patch, cup final patch, captain "C" and the #19 all crammed onto the front above the already oversized shark logo. Woukd have been interesting to see.

^^^ that's awesome.

Man its been active in this thread lately, just awesome. Love seeing all the new stuff. That Flyers font really is hilarious.

I'll keep it going with an awesome day of arrivals. I'll go oldest to newest which puts the best of the batch first.

1999-00 Karlis Skrastins Predators Home Jersey!!

skrastins-f.jpg

skrastins-b.jpg

This jersey is just trashed. Marks, holes, burns everything. Absolutely hammered. Since his unfortunate passing I havent seen any of his Preds jerseys available but somehow I stumbled onto a collector about 10 miles from me that probably had 10 of his jerseys. I talked to him for a bit and he agreed to sell me one of them for my collection. Very excited to finally have one!

1999-00 Scott Walker Predators Home

walker-00-f.jpg

walker-00-b.jpg

Also tons of wear on this one and a custom shorted fight strap, will add pics of that into my gallery soon. Man they don't make them like this anymore!!

2008-09 Shea Weber Predators Set 3

weber-a-f.jpg

weber-a-b.jpg

Not a lot of wear but some marks under the sleeves and a team repair on the sleeve. Edge 1.0.

Ryan Ellis 2010-11 Predators Preseason Only (didnt play in regular season)

ellis-pre10-f.jpg

ellis-pre10.jpg

Not a lot of wear but there is a big unrepaired rip in the sleeve.

Matt Hendricks 2010-11 TBTC Winter Classic Style worn in 1 game on 2/1/11

hendricks-caps11-f.jpg

hendricks-caps11-b.jpg

Not a lot of wear but it does have custom tighted sleeves and some stains on the crest. Already photomatched the sleeves too. Ironic he is actually a Preds draft pick.

Now to go wait it out inside the closet til September. (the jerseys, that is)

Awesome jerseys everyone. Loving the orange and black montage.

That Gagne retro font in particular is sick.

Holy crap! How cool is this thing??

It's like a Team America hockey jersey. Eff Yeah!

tumblr_lkjurx46kI1qa3az2.jpg

Orange and Black attack.... Good work Mike!

Matt Hendricks 2010-11 TBTC Winter Classic Style worn in 1 game on 2/1/11

Not a lot of wear but it does have custom tighted sleeves and some stains on the crest. Already photomatched the sleeves too. Ironic he is actually a Preds draft pick.

Now to go wait it out inside the closet til September. (the jerseys, that is)

Welcome to the club! His alternate gamer from this year I just got is by far my favorite Caps jersey.

Thanks so much guys, just stoked to have this stuff. I never thought I could get stuff like this for my collection

Since soon I will have 4 Preds jerseys from 99-00, I bought the media guide from 00-01. Its nearly 300 pages and I figure I can find a lot of great shots from the prior year in it. Tons of stuff to photomatch on these jerseys but so far I have... 0. The internet doesn't help much when it comes to these seasons from the stone ages. (< 2005)

Holy crap! How cool is this thing??

alTeamcirca20053aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

It's like a Team America hockey jersey. Eff Yeah!

I remember RiverCity having those a while back but I don't remember ever seeing that the US actually wore them. You got any more info on the history of that style Mike?

It's great design regardless.

Here is my latest addition; now many of my fellow senators will likely cry blasphemy for purchasing this one but love him or hate him, he was still one fo the most talented players to ever wear the Ottawa colours:

IMG_2551_zpsba58c6a8.jpg

IMG_2554_zps7f23fcdc.jpg

My only gripe with this jersey is the nameplate as it seems it was customized(rather crudely) from a blank. The name is off center just slightly. I was wodnering if a decent jersey store/customizer can fix this?

IMG_2555_zpsdc412647.jpg