New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Beautiful Senators jersey, I want one of those so badly in a size 48 to customize as a Hossa or an Alfredsson w/ A.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Ottawa jerseys are very sharp. Yashin owned in NHL 99 lol and was good in Ottawa.

IMG_2554_zps7f23fcdc.jpg

My only gripe with this jersey is the nameplate as it seems it was customized(rather crudely) from a blank. The name is off center just slightly. I was wodnering if a decent jersey store/customizer can fix this?

The customization is off all around; just strip it and have it re-done completely.

The arm numbers are different layers on this '95, but it shows the shape they should be.

72-vi.jpg

haha dude I love it. I was really surprised that gwa didnt point that out at all. You got a deal on a nice spell job. Also, take a look at that list of goal scorers that night. Awesome. You can never have too many mustard jerseys. Regret selling some of mine.

They would need a clue to mention the misspell. GWA is too busy waiting days after receiving payment to ship and charging double actual shipping costs to know much about the shirt.

The look on Hordi's face when asked after the game if he knew the shirt was misspelled was priceless. It's a shame they don't let fans down stairs anymore.

Wow, I haven't seen a Yashin jersey in a while. That's a great pickup, those Sens sweaters were one of the best in the league at the time.

Hello all,im new to this site,ive been collecting sports memorabilia since i moved to this country 12 yrs ago,mostly signed cards and photos....Im very new to the authentic jersey market,i dont much about jerseys other than whats replica,whats authentic.A week ago i saw this site,i browsed thru all the 240 pages of this thread and was like,woww awesome jerseys here,wish i can own 1 soon.....

AND THIS IS WHY IM EXCITED TODAY AND POSTING THIS......Went to a friend of a friend restaurant,this guy has only seen me a few times an is a Redwings fan and a Canucks hater,he came up to my table and said,i got u something,im like what? He showed me this beauty,i was in love within seconds,i couldnt believe my eyes that im holding a game worn Daniel Sedin jersey from the 2011 NHL All Star game,so i told him,ur not a canucks fun,u should sell it to me,hes like,this is for u buddy,i was like what?!!! Hes like its urs,u can have it,im like,i cant afford it,he said i dont want any money,its ur gift!!! That almost brought tears to my eyes,i couldnt believe a friend of a friend,that has only seen me a few times given me something of this value,and his reason was,i knw how passionate u r with ur canucks and memorabilia and the sport of hockey in general,so enjoy......

This was one of the best gifts i ever got (other than when my dad gave me Sega Game Gear for my 13th bday), i will always keep this jersey and cherish for the rest of my life.....

Please reply with comments and if u can give me any info about this jersey i will appreciate it.....thanks for reading.....what a greeaaaaaat day......

image-9.jpg

image-10.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-15.jpg

image-17.jpg

image-19.jpg

PHOTOMATCH?!?! Am i right? Ive learned by reading u guys posts ;))

image-22.jpg

First of all, congrats on a really nice jersey- being a gameworn jersey of a star player makes it something pretty special. You've certainly started out your jersey collection on a very high note!

Just fyi, the term photomatch actually refers to when a gameworn jersey has certain distinctive markings or features on it (usually from game use, like stick marks, holes, tears, repairs, stains, loose threads, etc.) and you find a photo of the player wearing that jersey with the same markings on it- it's visual proof that the player actually wore that jersey. In an All-Star Game, there is very little physical contact between players so there is not much chance that an All-Star jersey is going to have many distinctive markings on it. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, each player wears a different jersey for each period of the game, so each jersey is only used on-ice for a few minutes, making it unlikely that the jersey will pick up any significant damage in such a short time. So the pictures you have posted may not be of Sedin wearing the actual jersey that you own. But in this case, with the documentation provided and the MeiGray ID number, there would be little doubt that the jersey is the real deal; it just hasn't been photomatched.

Again, congrats on a great jersey!

First of all, congrats on a really nice jersey- being a gameworn jersey of a star player makes it something pretty special. You've certainly started out your jersey collection on a very high note!

Just fyi, the term photomatch actually refers to when a gameworn jersey has certain distinctive markings or features on it (usually from game use, like stick marks, holes, tears, repairs, stains, loose threads, etc.) and you find a photo of the player wearing that jersey with the same markings on it- it's visual proof that the player actually wore that jersey. In an All-Star Game, there is very little physical contact between players so there is not much chance that an All-Star jersey is going to have many distinctive markings on it. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, each player wears a different jersey for each period of the game, so each jersey is only used on-ice for a few minutes, making it unlikely that the jersey will pick up any significant damage in such a short time. So the pictures you have posted may not be of Sedin wearing the actual jersey that you own. But in this case, with the documentation provided and the MeiGray ID number, there would be little doubt that the jersey is the real deal; it just hasn't been photomatched.

Again, congrats on a great jersey!

Thank u so much,great to get a reply from a Pro :)

so this is not the only 1 jersey of him from that All Star game!? Cuz i thought this is like sooo rare/unique and its the only one,in the card world basically a 1/1 ;)

Cuz i knw for example,Daniel probably wears like +10 jerseys a season,but in the all star game i thought they only wear that 1 jersey? Guess im wrong,right?

What do u think the value of it is? Again,thank u for ur reply

Congrats on a very cool jersey!

My heart jumped a beat when I was scrolling up from the bottom of the page and I saw Alfredsson wearing the All-Star jersey, my eyes just went to him. BTW that photo with Alfredsson that I mentioned is from the wrong year, look for the Carolina AS logo shoulder patch and the Reebok vector instead of the watermark logo.

Amazing jersey man and cool story too. Most things in this hobby dont come free! That jersey is worn in just one period, the first. They have a different jersey for each period. I matched up your number to the MeiGray Population reports which you can see for yourself here - http://www.nhlgameworn.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/PopuReport.vm&ctl_nbr=2490

Fresh from Philly Express!

Claude Giroux 2012 Winter Classic 2.0. Probably my favorite jersey to date.

HZOH46O.jpg?1

Q1sFQH5.jpg?1

Jakub Voracek 2011-Present Home 2.0

wwnHzsd.jpg?1

GYlbiRT.jpg?1

Kimmo Timonen 1.0 size 46. Birthday present for my little bro because I'm a nice guy :P

kipKcMY.jpg?1

tfdiC5q.jpg?1

Can't stand the Flyers, but man are those WC jerseys are gorgeous. I love the little keystone for the captain/alternate letters.

Nice Flyers haul! I'm almost positive that my last blank orange 2.0 is going to be Voracek.

Thanks guys! Glad to know there's even love for the Winter Classic jerseys from non-Flyers fans.

Nice stuff Kurt! I'm almost positive that my last blank orange 2.0 is going to be Voracek.

Also, I'm not Kurt. But I know he has a blue carpet too :thumbsup:

Taken a while to get these posted, but here are me newest.

0022_zps4ea700ec.jpg

Ok, for some reason it won't let me post the others now.