New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Wow! My bad. Haha, I saw the carpet and just went with it!

Thanks guys! Glad to know there's even love for the Winter Classic jerseys from non-Flyers fans.

Also, I'm not Kurt. But I know he has a blue carpet too :thumbsup:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF I were a big Flyers fan, and IF i could only have one Flyers jersey, that WC would be THE ONE. Really a very nice design.

I only gift Flyers and Phantoms jerseys to my niece’s husband, and for the moment the WC is beyond the jersey-gifting budget.

Try again

0012_zps0446c408.jpg

010_zps8d88968f.jpg

005_zps9c1d2f27.jpg

007_zps170859f2.jpg

Last one. Sorry for the single pic posts. Something isn't working right tonight.

Front of all Thoroughblade jerseys is basically the same for all seasons.

0072_zpsb5e3f128.jpg

Wow, that is one heck of a haul of Thoroughblades! Is that a Matt Bradley gamer? If so, incredible! Love that guy.

I also have a nice arrival today, one of the cornerstones of the original Predators franchise and also now of my collection.

Today I am proud to own Cliff Ronning's Set 1 1999-00 Predators Jersey. I mean really, who doesnt love this guy?

ronning-00-f.jpg

ronning-00-b.jpg

ronning.jpg

Tons of wear, about 10 repairs and a photomatch to boot. Only downside, this thing is TINY! A size 50? Holy wow. I put it on and the sleeves go about halfway between my elbows and wrists. Itll be the first jersey I own and definitely can't wear. Ironically, my 5' 9" girlfriend, fits her pretty good - at least length wise. She might have a bad Arse gamer to wear at a Preds game next year!

Great jersey Brandon. Loved Ronning. I really want a gamer with the NHL 2000 patch.

Yes, the Bradley is game worn. It came with a team LOA stating it was worn in the play offs and is from the last set of jerseys the Thoroughblades ever wore. It's quickly become one of my favorite jerseys. Bradley was a huge fan favorite in Lexington and I'm excited to have a final set jersey from such a big name player.

Do you guys see the Sutton jersey in the last picture I posted or do you see my dog? Photobucket is on my last nerve today.

A picture of a cool dog.

All my 99-00s are pretty trashed. It really just doesnt show up well in my pictures. Thanks guys!

Matt Bradley was a favorite everywhere he went I think, no surprise he was popular there too! Thats really an awesome jersey. Hopefully we will see him back in the NHL this year.

Guess I won't have the first Voracek up...shakes fist.

Congrats on a very cool jersey!

My heart jumped a beat when I was scrolling up from the bottom of the page and I saw Alfredsson wearing the All-Star jersey, my eyes just went to him. BTW that photo with Alfredsson that I mentioned is from the wrong year, look for the Carolina AS logo shoulder patch and the Reebok vector instead of the watermark logo.

Haha,ya i knw what u mean,when i scroll down the pages i only see what my mind actually wanna see ;)

Thx for the pic correction too....

Amazing jersey man and cool story too. Most things in this hobby dont come free! That jersey is worn in just one period, the first. They have a different jersey for each period. I matched up your number to the MeiGray Population reports which you can see for yourself here - http://www.nhlgameworn.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/PopuReport.vm&ctl_nbr=2490

Than,s Brandon,ive seen all ur post,ur knwledge about jerseys amazing,welldone.....thx for the link,couldnt c it on my ipad,gotta wait till i get ome ;) thx again everyone......this is a great site with great members :)))

The board is on fire!

The Sedin is a beaut. Heck of a story to man! " I was like" "he was like" I almost fell of the edge of my seat! :)

The older Preds Ronning, loving it.

Nice Flyers stuff all around.

And Johnny, take that orange 2.0 and make a Therien 2012 Alumni Game jersey...it will be one of a kind for sure! BUNDY!!!

Sorry for the dog pic guys, Don't know why it's there. When I made the original post the Sutton jersey was there. I tried to go back and edit to add the other pic one more time. Obviously didn't work. This is the first time I've had trouble with photo bucket. Don't really like it, but it's easy.

Is there something out there that's easier for those of us who are technologically challenged?

Sorry for the dog pic guys, Don't know why it's there. When I made the original post the Sutton jersey was there. I tried to go back and edit to add the other pic one more time. Obviously didn't work. This is the first time I've had trouble with photo bucket. Don't really like it, but it's easy.

Is there something out there that's easier for those of us who are technologically challenged?

Polaroid and photo album.

The board is on fire!

The Sedin is a beaut. Heck of a story to man! " I was like" "he was like" I almost fell of the edge of my seat! :)

The older Preds Ronning, loving it.

Nice Flyers stuff all around.

And Johnny, take that orange 2.0 and make a Therien 2012 Alumni Game jersey...it will be one of a kind for sure! BUNDY!!!

There's a special hell for you.

Wow that's some crazy pickups over the last few pages. Finally got a few of the SVP jerseys done up, will post when I get a chance.