New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

A couple I just got back this week. This I got blank for $50 from Meigray.

th_IMG_3762_zps1c7e265f.jpg

th_IMG_3761_zps2b7ed8c3.jpg

The next guy started out like this,

th_IMG_3729.jpg

1996-97 GI made in Berlin, but Larsen wasn't even on the team yet. So it became this,

th_IMG_3759_zpsd5af8aef.jpg

th_IMG_3760_zps571af9a5.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my first captains jersey. Its a 03-04 Set 1 Luck Richardson. The jersey has a nice neck repair and a number of light brown stains (maybe blood?) on it.

P1020442.JPG

P1020432.JPG

P1020399.JPG

Also picked up this 11-12 Set 1 Vermette. It has team repairs on each arm and show good use for a edge jersey.

P1020423.JPG

P1020425.JPG

Nice Jackets sweaters, Blue Jacket... While we are on the Jackets, this is only my 2nd non Rangers gamer i've added to my collection.

Derek Dorsett gamer 10th Anniversary patch. Alternate Captain A removed... Wasn't all that happy about the Dorsett autograph, but still all in all a very nice sweater...Excited about this one..

photopwe.jpg

photo2eji.jpg

Jeremy, I like that one. Nice pick up bud.

The Richardson is very cool as well.

Thanks Rob and Josh!

The funny thing is out of all my NHL gamers only 2 are not Islanders -- and they are both Panthers. SMH. (Though, my other Panther gamer is a Branislav Mezei, a former Islander)

Well Jeremy, I can add to your Panthers theme...well sorta

This arrived today...a guy who I enjoyed watching during his brief stop in PA. Hell of a rapper too! :noway:

2010-2011 Kris Versteeg Home Set 2. Size 56 MeiGray LOA

100_7001-vi.jpg

100_7020-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Versteeg for a total of 11 games including his home Flyers debut on 2/22/2011 vs. the Phoenix Coyotes. It exibits light wear with a few small black markings on each elbow area and a small light black 3" stick mark on the lower front of the jersey. The crest and nameplate both show puckering from numerous washings and each sleeve has been customized by tapering the sleeve openings. Kris would score 5 goals and add 2 assists for 7 points while wearing this jersey.

100_7032-vi.jpg

close up of the custom tapered sleeves

Well, it's better than ranger$ and penguin$ :thumbsup:

Make that a rain check when I get my orders back from Mike and EPS. ;)

I was a big fan of Versteeg too. Nice pick up!

I would even say that for the Isles :D

I knowww. Cant wait to get my batch from Stitches back! So much crap in there.

Nice Jackets sweaters, Blue Jacket... While we are on the Jackets, this is only my 2nd non Rangers gamer i've added to my collection.

Derek Dorsett gamer 10th Anniversary patch. Alternate Captain A removed... Wasn't all that happy about the Dorsett autograph, but still all in all a very nice sweater...Excited about this one..

Interesting. I don't recall Dorsett wearing an "A" in the regular season at any point that year. He did wear it in 11-12 and it was sort of a big deal when he first wore it, so most CBJ fans remember it. He must have worn it in the preseason in 10-11 at some point. Nice jersey. The original owner was disappointed to find out that it was traded so quickly after him selling it, but at least it found a good home!

Another Falcons alternate:

2012-13 Springfield Falcons Cam Atkinson
8982653783_d7a2a19096_z.jpg

8982654627_cb43ffe1a4_z.jpg

Nice Falcons! I was looking at those, but some of them went for more than I expected/could justify.

I ended up with two because I didn't think they'd be doing two rounds. I really, really wanted the Dalton Smith because it had some visible repairs and he fought in it at least twice, so I was hoping for decent wear. I know who won it, but they wanted it because they like the player and it's a size 58. Even with Cam being a much better prospect, a trade wouldn't work because Cam's a 54 and the guy wouldn't be able to wear it like he wants.

Anyway, I think they sold for a bit more than normal because both the CBJ and Falcons had decent years that have the fanbases excited. Also, this was the one and only year for these alternates. Hopefully their next design is a little less busy. These would've been nicer if they had left a couple elements out (like the "Falcons" across the hem)...

Interesting. I don't recall Dorsett wearing an "A" in the regular season at any point that year. He did wear it in 11-12 and it was sort of a big deal when he first wore it, so most CBJ fans remember it. He must have worn it in the preseason in 10-11 at some point. Nice jersey. The original owner was disappointed to find out that it was traded so quickly after him selling it, but at least it found a good home!

Yeah.. I think you're 100% correct.. Here is a photo of Dorsett in Sept in preseason against the Thrashers with the A and before they added the 10th anni patch... Thanks.. Im really looking forward to getting it photo matched..

104518357.jpg

To keep the Flyers theme going...

Checked Meigray at the right time a few weeks back..

My favorite defenseman

014_zpsc8da8daa.jpg

015_zps0584747f.jpg

My favorite grinder/fighter since Downie.

015_zps0584747f.jpg

013_zps1d42e4fb.jpg

My favorite pylon

010_zps69031d21.jpg

011_zps909e392f.jpg

Also recently grabbed 2 white and 2 blue...

(Nuge)

005_zpsd62cd794.jpg

(Yakupov)

003_zps21ce830b.jpg

Undecided on the blues

004_zps9631804a.jpg

002_zpsfbda50eb.jpg

What I am most excited, been three years in the making on these Flyers/Phantoms to make sure they were done 100% accurate.

022_zps76296716.jpg

023_zps5f308082.jpg

020_zps5180ebda.jpg

021_zps18c9664c.jpg

018_zpsb9d1f509.jpg

019_zps7b8289de.jpg

016_zpsdf3d04f3.jpg

017_zpsd71d94cd.jpg