New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Amonte is just beautiful! I really need to find one of those Hawks 3rds...

Like the Jagr. Attaching that crest must be brutal.

That Amonte is just beautiful! I really need to find one of those Hawks 3rds...

Correct, love that one! Sold my 52 and have a 48 being done up. They fit quite big.

I have a 48 with the 75th patch if anyone is looking to trade their 52 :thumbsup:

Grats on the Staal sweater Louis!

Just got these today. My first jerseys that I had customized. Done by Denver Athletic they did an awesome job. The white Ryan Wilson is an edge 1.0 size 58 I bought from Meigray as a blank on clearance

The burgandy I bought it from CJ Matthews as a blank. It is also an edge 1.0 this one is a size 58+. I had it done up as an Adam Foote when he was capitan

Filling out having a home road and alternate hawks gamer. Frasier was not the greatest Hawk, but stoked to have any game worn winter Classic. I saw a couple game issued (Burish and Sopel) a few years ago on GameWornAuctions but nothing since, so had to have it!

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2009 Chicago Blackhawks Colin Frasier Winter Classic Home Jersey. Jersey was worn in the 1st period.

DSCN2488_zps1edb7b97.jpg

DSCN2490_zps529d4197.jpg

He should be a living legend after scoring the game winner against Detroit in game 7, alas it is not so; still one of my favorite Hawks.

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2010/2011 Chicago Blackhawks Niklas Hjalmarsson Road Jersey

DSCN2498_zpsb3af99ce.jpg

DSCN2526_zps25013631.jpg

Whoa; that's a KILLER Winter Classic piece. I love the lettering on those. Is it triple-layered or kiss-cut? Do you know how much time on the ice he had in that period? Any discernible wear on it(too many questions, sorry)?

I got this on the recommendation of a fellow collector for cheap. A home white Connor Murphy(Phoenix Coyotes: #20 overall in 2011) USA jersey from 2010-11:

alTeamcirca20111aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

alTeamcirca20111bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

He only played in 9 games during their regular season in the USHL that season due to injury but there is some decent markings on it. Amazingly enough too, I have found myself a slam dunk photomatch:

murphy.jpg

You can clearly see the black scuff mark on the inside of the right arm. Jackpot! This piece also solves the mystery of the Nike boxed-collar air-knit jerseys. Evidently, the USNTDP team uses this style during their regular season in the USHL. However, once the U-18 Tournament starts(what I was REALLY hoping it was from), they switch to sublimated Tackla jerseys. I'm still not complaining though.

Great pick up Mike! Land of the Free, Home of the Brave for sure... even if 2 of the most famous 77s in NHL history are Canadian... (Bourque, Coffey)... Perhaps a little tip of the hat to Esposito, Gratton or Oates?

Whoa; that's a KILLER Winter Classic piece. I love the lettering on those. Is it triple-layered or kiss-cut? Do you know how much time on the ice he had in that period? Any discernible wear on it(too many questions, sorry)?

Thanks a bunch. It is triple layered. No real wear, just a small pull on one of the sleeves. He was on the ice for 4:18 in the jersey, for one goal and one penalty. Interesting thing about the Hammer jersey is it has an air knit nameplate. It is a set two from 2010-2011. I have a set two home Stalberg from 2010-2011 and it has an edge material nameplate. For anyone interested the Frasier nameplate is also edge material.

I got this on the recommendation of a fellow collector for cheap. A home white Connor Murphy(Phoenix Coyotes: #20 overall in 2011) USA jersey from 2010-11:

He only played in 9 games during their regular season in the USHL that season due to injury but there is some decent markings on it. Amazingly enough too, I have found myself a slam dunk photomatch:

You can clearly see the black scuff mark on the inside of the right arm. Jackpot! This piece also solves the mystery of the Nike boxed-collar air-knit jerseys. Evidently, the USNTDP team uses this style during their regular season in the USHL. However, once the U-18 Tournament starts(what I was REALLY hoping it was from), they switch to sublimated Tackla jerseys. I'm still not complaining though.

Very cool Mike. He is a local kid from Dublin Ohio. Him and Sean Kuraly were the first Central Ohio players to play in the World Juniors were of course they won gold.

To go along with my Giroux I posted a couple pages back, I got this one:

Danny Briere, White Set 3 (Game Issued), 2008-09

IMG_3688_zps4b96723f.jpg

IMG_3692_zpsc1940654.jpg

Thanks to Flyers845 for hooking me up with this sweet jersey, and a Cup Finals patch to put on it to boot! My first year as a Season Ticket Holder was 2009-10. Now I have two authentic Cup Finals jerseys (Giroux and Briere).