New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Couple new pick-ups...First, I really didn't realize how nice the Rangers Heritage 3rds were, until this one showed up today.

Chris Kreider 1.0 Size 54

and, my favorite player growing up...Starter mesh nonetheless

Theo Fleury size 48

Nice Fleury. I was watching that one on the bay. Got it for a good price if I remember, well done. I read Fleury's autobiography this year and have become a fan of his since. Dude went through way more than anyone should ever endure. Great jersey.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Fleury. I was watching that one on the bay. Got it for a good price if I remember, well done. I read Fleury's autobiography this year and have become a fan of his since. Dude went through way more than anyone should ever endure. Great jersey.

Now that the summer is here, I'm planning on reading it as well. I loved Brodeur and Dryden's books too!

Now that the summer is here, I'm planning on reading it as well. I loved Brodeur and Dryden's books too!

I'll have to pick those up as well. I've heard lots of good about Dryden's book, mostly in Roy's bio, which is really good too. You'll enjoy the Fleury book, but be ready for some graphic details. They caught me off guard and I had to have a couple of time outs. Worth it, though. Crazy life.

I'll have to pick those up as well. I've heard lots of good about Dryden's book, mostly in Roy's bio, which is really good too. You'll enjoy the Fleury book, but be ready for some graphic details. They caught me off guard and I had to have a couple of time outs. Worth it, though. Crazy life.

Yeah. I heard he had a terrible childhood and a coach from hell. The Brodeur book is cool because he goes in depth about his career, the Devils organization, and what all the players did during the second lockout to keep playing.

To answer the questions, all of Callahan's regular season rookie jerseys had nameplates. Home, road and third. My friend owns two of them and enlisted me to photograph all his stuff....along with his other 21 Callahan jerseys(that's not a typo)...and I noticed that right away about the 06-07 ones. They ALL had nameplates. The jerseys must have been recycled from the previous year's camp because nobody on the 2005-06 roster wore #43.

Does the Callahan Liberty have kiss-cut lettering, as you had mentioned in a previous discussion about Reebok Liberty jerseys?

Back to new arrivals, yo!

'90 Janney cup finals -

Bruins198990HomeJanneyfrontSCP-vi.jpg

Bruins198990HomeJanneyrear-vi.jpg

Rare '90 Ultrafil Probert

Redwings198990homeProbertfront-vi.jpg

Redwings198990HomeProbertrear-vi.jpg

Another rare gem; '89-90 CCM mesh Simpson

Oilers198990HomeSimpsonfront-vi.jpg

Oilers198990HomeSimpsonrear-vi.jpg

Dude led all skaters with 16 goals, and tied Messier for most pts with 31 in the '90 playoffs. Think he wasn't instrumental to the Oilers' last cup win? Props to an underrated player.

'87-89 Andreychuk

abres198789HomeAndreychukfront-vi.jpg

Sabres198789HomeAndreychukrear-vi.jpg

And finally, a jersey that's been eluding me forever now; '86-87 Gunzo's Savard -

khawks198687roadSavardfrontnoA-vi.jpg

Blackhawks198687roadSavardrear-vi.jpg

Now let's all watch how good he was -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB_LC10N3xU

:D

Yep, ended up paying $83 shipped for it, so not too bad at all! Fleury's book is very compelling and was tough to put down. He definitely went through more than any person should ever have to endure.

Nice haul, Slim. And an extra point to you for that fantastic video clip!

Yeah, it is a bit. Looks like the seamstress did a bit hasty job with it. I think I will let it stay that way, otherwise I have to wait for another 2 months to get it fixed (I waited for 2 months for the customization to get done).

Very good. Those are a tough find.

Does anyone know where the Teammates for Kids patches from the Cutting Edge auction ended up?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Winnipeg-Jets-Goal-For-Kids-Hockey-Jersey-Patch-/390564058783?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item5aef6e969f#ht_176wt_909

This?