New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Awesome Gill man. Those Preds jerseys are definitely some of the best. Looks like both Gills found their home here.

I landed this awesome Latvia jersey from 2005 the other day. Latvia is one of my favorite countries and was one of the only I was lacking. It was one of those extra team jerseys with a number no one wore. I hadnt stripped anything in months so it was a bit of a re-learning process but it came out flawless in the end. I really took my time to ensure a perfect job because of how rare this is.

Karlis Skrastins was captain of this team and it will be customized with him. The only issue is Im having a hard time coming up with pics, especially of the captain C. If anyone has any references - please PM me.

man do I love those iihf jerseys, the truly last year of the old school style Nikes.. such good quality..

this was my latvia jersey at one point. i got it on ebay UK for exactly 25 bucks SHIPPED... then I sold it to the buyer you bought it from for 175 bucks. which was a fair deal still for what it is.. I still sorta regret getting rid of it.. Its gonna be very hard to find pics from that year. any iihf stuff is hard.. heres the only pic of skrastins I found with a clear C pic for ya. Latvia uses 2 layer numbers white on top of black

veahrc.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha too funny, with the #6 on it? Did you suspect it may have been made for Ozolins who didnt play? Its mine now and it ain't going nowhere!! Thanks a ton for that pic, its 100% what I needed man. I couldnt find it for the life of me. Not sure how I missed that on Getty but Ill take it nonetheless!

I think that year was the start of most top-level teams using essentially the same lettering fonts.

Its freakin Preds' Central around here, love it!!! Both of those are awesome. The non-Tootoo 22!!

It beats the hell out of the friggin Rags and Flyers Centrals. Erat and Hannan are two great examples of George McPhee's epic failures.

Not as spectacular as the gamers you guys have got of the Millionaires, or even the authentics, but it is still pretty nice. Came with felt customization as well. I am surprised at the way they did the sleeves as the fabric is not dye sublimated but different pieces sewn together for the stripes. It is a lot like an actual sweater and suprisingly cosy for a premiere jersey.

P1010568-vi.jpg

P1010569-vi.jpg

It beats the hell out of the friggin Rags and Flyers Centrals. Erat and Hannan are two great examples of George McPhee's epic failures.

No it don't @cryinyourbeer.com :)

But hey, even I can't get enough of those gold Preds jerseys..just dang sharp.

Got these two jerseys over the last two days. The Cody McCormick is a 2007/2008 away set 1 not a lot of wear on it still looking it over. Found it on ebay pretty cheap couldn't resist buying it.

The Ryan O'Reilly is from this season 2012/2013 set 2 came with a i owe you a LOA from Meigray another one with little wear on it all I found was a small hole in the back of the jersey and some small board burns on the sleeve. There is one thing I don't known on this jersey is the population reports say it was worn during the Avalanches last game of the year but they gave their jerseys away at the end of the game(jerseys off our backs to the season ticket holders) so I don't know how that works

This is the biggest picture I can upload but they are in my flikr acct in the link below to check them out

haven't posted in quite some time (haven't had any new pick ups!), but I recently got this one. May be the new crown jewel in my collection now (next to the Barberpole). Team issued 2.0 2010 Stanley Cup Kaner. It's my first 2.0 and honestly, other than the sleeve length, I think I prefer the 1.0. They're much slimmer (especially in the sleeves) and I like the xtrafil shoulders. Ah well. Been trying to get ahold of one of these for the past two years and am stoked!

IMG_6267-vi.jpg

IMG_6270-vi.jpg

Looks good Xspo. I've always wondered if the Avs let the wrong Cody go. Not sure about the #90 on O'Reilly yet, either. 37 is a great number in Avs font. Hopefully with the new management setup O'Reilly sticks and isn't traded the day after his year is up.

Blackhawks is a timeless classic. Very nice Kaner!

Looks good Xspo. I've always wondered if the Avs let the wrong Cody go. Not sure about the #90 on O'Reilly yet, either. 37 is a great number in Avs font. Hopefully with the new management setup O'Reilly sticks and isn't traded the day after his year is up.

I'm a fan of both Cody's, I grew up just outside of Albany N.Y. So my first hockey game was the river rats and even after moving to the Binghamton N.Y. Area I was still a rats fan and went to every game when they came to Binghamton and both McCormick and McCleod played for the rats in '06/07 so I have a soft spot for both. Was sad to see McCormick leave but I also think McCleod is a decent enforcer he is't afraid to step in and take care of business. I plan on snagging a McCleod gamer this summer seeing they are not to much more expensive than an authentic. Being a newbie to collecting I think the # 90 O'Reilly was more of being one of the first to have a #90 gamer from the Avs but technically I'm the second to own one due to the jerseys off our backs deal. But I wouldn't mind a #37 O'Reilly in the future

Got these two jerseys over the last two days. The Cody McCormick is a 2007/2008 away set 1 not a lot of wear on it still looking it over. Found it on ebay pretty cheap couldn't resist buying it.

The Ryan O'Reilly is from this season 2012/2013 set 2 came with a i owe you a LOA from Meigray another one with little wear on it all I found was a small hole in the back of the jersey and some small board burns on the sleeve. There is one thing I don't known on this jersey is the population reports say it was worn during the Avalanches last game of the year but they gave their jerseys away at the end of the game(jerseys off our backs to the season ticket holders) so I don't know how that works

This is the biggest picture I can upload but they are in my flikr acct in the link below to check them out

The full population report for 2012/13 isn't up in excel yet. The early season data from MeiGray doesn't always include special events. Those usually get listed in the final report after the season when they have all of the team data on hand. For the Preds, Meigray noted two sets when the season started ... no mention of the shirts of their back set or a one game only set in March.

As one of MeiGray's employees posted at gw ... "These set dates are subject to change based on jersey availability from Reebok and the team’s on-ice needs."

The full population report for 2012/13 isn't up in excel yet. The early season data from MeiGray doesn't always include special events. Those usually get listed in the final report after the season when they have all of the team data on hand. For the Preds, Meigray noted two sets when the season started ... no mention of the shirts of their back set or a one game only set in March.

As one of MeiGray's employees posted at gw ... "These set dates are subject to change based on jersey availability from Reebok and the team’s on-ice needs."

Ya wasn't sure how that worked out on the population reports it was the first time I did a pre order and was able to watch him play in the jersey. I even have a pic from the last game when he scored a goal and he ended up falling and you can see the Meigray tag so I was excited then I didn't know they were going to give them away at the end of the game and got all pissy thinking that was the jersey I pre paid for ...haha...

Some recent pickups:

France gamer:

dscf5118m.jpg

dscf5117f.jpg

Messier Rangers size 52:

dscf5116x.jpg

dscf5115e.jpg

Foul Gretzky size 54:

dscf5113p.jpg

dscf5114.jpg

Its amazing the size difference between the 52 and 54, the 52 is positively huge, like a tent on me, not so much in the body as in length, while the 54 fits perfectly. Size is almost a guess at times isnt it?

haven't posted in quite some time (haven't had any new pick ups!), but I recently got this one. May be the new crown jewel in my collection now (next to the Barberpole). Team issued 2.0 2010 Stanley Cup Kaner. It's my first 2.0 and honestly, other than the sleeve length, I think I prefer the 1.0. They're much slimmer (especially in the sleeves) and I like the xtrafil shoulders. Ah well. Been trying to get ahold of one of these for the past two years and am stoked!

Beautiful jersey, to be honest i'd never really liked the hawks jerseys but you may have changed my mind on that! I'm with you on the 1.0 v 2.0 debate, just seem nicer.

Its amazing the size difference between the 52 and 54, the 52 is positively huge, like a tent on me, not so much in the body as in length, while the 54 fits perfectly. Size is almost a guess at times isnt it?

Those mesh Gretzkys were some sort of re-issue at one point or another. I don't know what the whole story is, but they have a lot of little anomalies about them, and sizing is one of them. I wouldn't use that size 54 as an example of how other size 54 authentics will fit.

Plus it's a CCM. In my experience, size tags were affixed on them with no rhyme or reason

Ya wasn't sure how that worked out on the population reports it was the first time I did a pre order and was able to watch him play in the jersey. I even have a pic from the last game when he scored a goal and he ended up falling and you can see the Meigray tag so I was excited then I didn't know they were going to give them away at the end of the game and got all pissy thinking that was the jersey I pre paid for ...haha...

HEY KID, THATS MY JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

HEY KID, THATS MY JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ya thats exactly what i thought when i was watching it. Since i pre ordered it after every game i would hunt down any pictures i could find to see if there was any marks or tears on the jersey and have some to photo match to Then I seen them give it away and i was sorta goin nuts thinking there goes everything Thinking how cool it was to see the jersey during the games and they gave it away haha. But i will just have to wait for the reports to come out to see when it was worn up to. It sucks because he scored a cool goal in that last game