New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent Pick up Rob .I see what you replaced the WC with

Blank team issued? Wow.

I believe they were all numbered. They were 299.99 as well. But they're so rare that's still a fair price.

Yeah, that one that was started for Langenbrunner but they never attached the plate when he was moved obviously... There was also a GC 58+ available.

I'm just having EPS send me a C and a Plate and boom! Rare completed awesomeness.

Can't wait to see it :thumbsup:

Think I messed up the photo yesterday. Anyway, here is the this seasons 2.0 from IceJerseys.

My first go on the new arrivals thread. My 2.0 from Icejerseys came in this morning and it is sooo much better than the 1.0. It also fits more like a hockey jersey with the baggier sleeves when compared to the 1.0. There is an issue with the job they've done on the customization though, there is a diagonal cut missing from the bottom of the top curve on the two. While it bothers me I'm trying to weigh up whether it's worth sending it back across the Atlantic to get such a small mistake fixed.

NewYorkRangers2012-2013Home-RyanCallahan

Edited by NYR#9

Grats on the 2.0 retail Cally. The diagonal cut on the shadow of the 2 isn't super noticeable, but it is annoying because that's probably all you see now when you look at it.

Also on the Devils xmas tree jersey, that's awesome it's a team issue ... are they 2.0s I assume?

They did sell retail 1.0s of those, I got one from RCS on discount a while back, but they do seem to be rare in any authentic form.

Practice worn Aaron Boogaard Pittsburgh Penguins jersey, came with team COA :)

DSCN4281_zps7583ebcd.jpg

DSCN4286_zps721e6ba7.jpg

Picked this up today, I'm trying not to get too excited :) Thanks slim!

Selanne%2520jets.jpg

Love the style of '90 jets. I've got blue version too! :P

Grats on the 2.0 retail Cally. The diagonal cut on the shadow of the 2 isn't super noticeable, but it is annoying because that's probably all you see now when you look at it.

I know, the moment I saw it that's all I could think of! I've emailed them to see if it can be fixed. I think I'll send them my blank road 1.0 along with it in order to lessen the pain of sending it straight back for who knows how long. At least then I'll get two customized jerseys back together.

The only jersey in my collection that has been to the Hermit Kingdom! Game worn North Korea. One of the IIHF jersey collecting holy grails!

P1010560-vi.jpg

P1010561-vi.jpg

The jersey is beat, which you cant really see in the photos. I believe it was used in 2009 and 2010 but I am some research on it.

And the not so weird. 1993-94 signed Theo Fleury Flames jersey

P1010562-vi.jpg

P1010564-vi.jpg

Got this from Mnwildfan7000 and I'm feeling like being ripped off. I knew that there were a few stick- and puckmarks, 2 holes and a slighty bigger stain on the chest. But there are more than just a few stick- and puckmarks. He didn't mention any previous customization and that it left "shadows" on the back of the jersey. It was sold to me as a size 54 but it clearly doesn't fit like one. He turned down my request to reverse the deal.

Absolutely not happy with what I got:

Det_Ultrafil_01.jpg

Det_Ultrafil_02.jpg

EDIT: Also didn't mention the missing size tag, so there's no proof that this jersey really is a size 54...

I'm all for square deals and such, but I do take a step back when I see someone get outed on the busiest thread of the forum.

I trust that you've tried all avenues to get things straightened out?

EDIT: Also didn't mention the missing size tag, so there's no proof that this jersey really is a size 54...

Pit to pit at the gusset seam (a)...if it's 27" exactly, it's a 54. 26=52, 25=50, 24=48, etc, etc.

JerseyMeasurements-vi.jpg

It was measured at the hem with 27" ... just like my other size 52 of that era. The 54's I have fit bigger

Measuring from the hem is not accurate for jersey sizing, especially since different teams wore shorter jerseys. I've owned a few Rangers jerseys 54/56 respectively, that were both considerably shorter than 48s, and the hems weren't altered. For the most part, sleeve and hem length will stay consistent, but not always. For Center Ice to pre-edge (pit to pit x2 for circumference) gives you accurate size (measurement A).

If it's 27" pit to pit at the gusset seam, you've got a 54.

Measuring from the hem is not accurate for jersey sizing, especially since different teams wore shorter jerseys. I've owned a few Rangers jerseys 54/56 respectively, that were both considerably shorter than 48s, and the hems weren't altered. For the most part, sleeve and hem length will stay consistent, but not always. For Center Ice to pre-edge (pit to pit x2 for circumference) gives you accurate size (measurement A).

If it's 27" pit to pit at the gusset seam, you've got a 54.

It measures 65,5cm = 25,78 inches

EDIT: just discovered another damage to the jersey that wasn't mentioned. A deep cut on the inside hem right below the NHL shield... this is getting worse and p****s me off even more....

Back on track.

'89-90 first half Linden

Canucks198990HomeLindenfront-vi.jpg

Canucks198990HomeLindenrear-vi.jpg

Part of the famed KLM line (Larionov, Makarov), the man they called 'The Tank' only played 1 season in the NHL.

'89-90 second half Krutov

Canucks198990RoadKrutovfront-vi.jpg

Canucks198990RoadKrutovrear-vi.jpg

'91-92 Brodeur rc

Devils199293RoadBrodeurfront-vi.jpg

Devils199293RoadBrodeurrear-vi.jpg

'92-93 Hamrlik rc

ightning199293RoadHamrlikfront-vi.jpg

Lightning199293RoadHamrlikrear-vi.jpg

Note the angled font, the following year

'93-94 Savard

Lightning199394RoadSavardfront-vi.jpg