New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gayvampire1-vi.jpg

Hey, can't make it any worse when there is already a Jagr picture on this page.

Fresh from UPS!

1aReebokEDGEauthenticthrowback-vi.jpg

1bReebokEDGEauthenticthrowback-vi.jpg

Set 2 from this year(Set 2 of 3rd jerseys?????). Derek wore this when he scored the game-winning goal on April 21st...the game that eliminated the Devils from playoff contention and condemned them to last place. Nice.

Definitely nice! Stinkin Devils

Sweet Mike.

Something interesting of note regarding the Rangers' Heritage jerseys from this year: They now apparently use straight white twill as the base layer rather than the vintage white from the two previous years. I just noticed it when I had the Stepan one(GOOD LUCK INDEED!!!!!) under some solid light and I could see the difference between it and my Staal from last year.

Kimmo timonen road set 1 12-13

Worn in 16 games

2 goals 5 assists 7 points

18 penalty minutes

Has scattered puck marks a small un repaired hole and the back numbers are very puckered. Also it has custom shortened sleeves I'd say about 2 or 3 inches just cut on one end and folded under and sewn. This jersey was worn in his 1,001 game played. The 1,000 game played was on the road in Tampa but kimmo wore a new set to keep.

323A0390-D87D-4074-AFF6-7D53A96A7108-642

B3F71737-82D4-499A-B065-E69DB94B8F02-642

Tye Mcginn home set 1 12-13

Worn in 8 games

This is the bad boy he got his orbital bone fractured in. The jersey has a few stick marks and a small un repaired hole and a very large in repaired hole haha. His jersey was torn in the Toronto fight.

7cfdc8c284934e0fc8c9d3a4fbbf8d96_zps7ede

ac7c6855d29e7a30429606cb736cb9ee_zpsb59d

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/115231

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/116318

E4A56679-BCDA-4E95-8AA1-E57414AF1D1D-642

609D30A7-A560-4B15-85E6-1B7931750D7D-642

0AD446EA-4563-4323-9E3E-B1AAA6D704CD-642

3A93E0BF-C718-4005-80FB-E88B3BFCAD38-642

Whoop there they are...nice stuff Greg.

Something interesting of note regarding the Rangers' Heritage jerseys from this year: They now apparently use straight white twill as the base layer rather than the vintage white from the two previous years. I just noticed it when I had the Stepan one(GOOD LUCK INDEED!!!!!) under some solid light and I could see the difference between it and my Staal from last year.

I can see that in the pictures, but why does the name still look like vintage white? It actually looks pretty ugly IMO when you consider the stripes around the hem and sleeves are vintage white.

I was going to wait to post this with the other jerseys I am waiting for but since Tye's jersey was posted up I will put up his brother Jamie's that i got the other day This jersey was worn on military appreciation night during the warm ups on April 21st

I was going to wait to post this with the other jerseys I am waiting for but since Tye's jersey was posted up I will put up his brother Jamie's that i got the other day This jersey was won on military appreciation night during the warm ups on April 21st

Cool military night jersey. I wish the Avs would do more jersey promotions. A throwback night/series of games would be cool, especially if they're not going to re-design the jerseys any time soon. Nice pickup.

Cool military night jersey. I wish the Avs would do more jersey promotions. A throwback night/series of games would be cool, especially if they're not going to re-design the jerseys any time soon. Nice pickup.

Thanks, I've been wanting one for a while but people like to hang onto those things had to wait for them to auction more off. But it was worth the wait. ya a throw back series would be nice or they could replace those blue third jerseys with a throwback set I wouldn't mind that But it looks like next year there will be an Adam Foote night where they retire his number. and maybe a Hejduk retirement night(I hope not yet tho)

Way too easy but I know we're all thinking the same thing...

Exactly what I wanted to reply with. Lol

Picked this off ebay last week and I am not really sure what I got here. There seems to be very light use with a small black mark on the front and some fabric pulls on the left sleeve next to the #1. The size checks out correctly with "54" penned in faded blue ballpoint pen on the Maska tag and the customization is dead on for the time period (even the high quality Ruberti's sewing job :)). The placement of the name and numbers is accurate and this jersey is almost identical to my 89-90 Kerr gamer. Almost....almost...well someone had the bright idea to cut out the fight strap :( Both of my Kerr gamers have the strap in tact so this could be a problem. So I email the dude that sold it to me and he claims the story behind it was that it was gifted to his friend who did some work for Kerr (he is a realtor now). Then the jersey shows up with a pair of Tim Kerr 7 mile run socks and two Tim Kerr Charities glasses. So I am thinking maybe this was some kind of raffle prize who knows?

I was able to contact Mr. Kerr himself and he states that he does not recall gifting it to someone and that the Flyers were required to wear a fight strap. So he certainly did not cut it out. Very cool by the way for him to email me back. It also could have been bought directly from Milt Byron who had the teams sets back then.

At this point I will continue to try and photo-match the loose threads at the top of the crest.

I am tinkering with the idea of replacing the fight strap but really don't know if that is a good idea. Any suggestions? Were 54's available at retail? My questions are endless. Anyway here it is:

Tim Kerr 1988-89 or 89-90 road jersey

100_6904-vi.jpg

100_6934-vi.jpg