New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Late to the party but that Sweden Forsberg is one kick Arse jersey. It's too bad Nike didn't make the swift nameplates readily available or else I think we would see more of those 2010 Olympic jerseys on the boards here.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late to the party but that Sweden Forsberg is one kick Arse jersey. It's too bad Nike didn't make the swift nameplates readily available or else I think we would see more of those 2010 Olympic jerseys on the boards here.

Thank you sir, you are correct. It kicks major arse! Nike didn't even make the Swift jerseys themselves available though, other than USA and Canada. Which I think they should have and should consider in the future. I got my plate from a member here who sacrificed a women's Swift for plates. She still has a bit of material for more, but that seems like the only way to go if you have an international Swift. I've heard EPS can sublimate a piece of material to match specific colors, and another member found a Nike warmup/windbreaker jacket that has the exact same pattern. On the one hand, I agree it's a shame Nike didn't produce all of the Swifts for retail, but on the other hand if they had, my kick arse Forsberg wouldn't be as rare or as kick arse! B) When I think about how many of those there are in the entire world, I can't imagine that there are many more than a handful, including the one Forsberg wore himself in Vancouver, considering the rarity and the chances that any others may have just as easily been customized to other elite Swedish players from the '10 games. Like you said, kick arse.

Bit late here, but glad to finally see the Forsberg. It turned out great.

Glad I could help with the plate material. It wouldn't be the same without the authentic Swift material. The jersey you stripped for it was a free throw in from WHJ in a group of 4 2010 women's Olympic jerseys I bought from them. It had 64 and no name plate on it but there is no number 64 on the women's team, so it wasn't really much of a sacrifice.

The listing, the winning bid, and the seller taking $10 off shipping were all amazing, but the timing of selling your WHJ "throw in" was unreal. I won the jersey and I think you posted your 64 within a week and a half. I had no idea what I was going to do and then from nowhere (well, Florida actually) came the answer. Truly unbelievable timing and definitely an imperative piece. Couldn't have done it without ya. Thanks!

I think Florida was a MeiGray team back in 2003-04, so if it was a GI there should be a MeiGray tag in the hem with the correct ID number for Jokinen. Is there one? (I seem to remember having this same discussion a while ago...)

No, didn't find one. So my guess is that this is a Team issued Koho, with the wrong font and numbers. I need to get a correct name kit for it.

So my guess is that this is a Team issued Koho, with the wrong font and numbers.

Your numbers look spot-on to me; I couldn't see anything wrong with them. Could you please enlighten me?

Hi. It's directly from the team. Don't do that! I bought it from florida panthers collector on gameworn.net forum. Forum id robbinsr if I remember right. you can ask him if you want

Hi. It's directly from the team. Don't do that! I bought it from florida panthers collector on gameworn.net forum. Forum id robbinsr if I remember right. you can ask him if you want

Does robbinsr work for the team?

Without a valid MeiGray tag or other provenance, it's just another customized authentic, unfortunately with an incorrect nameplate.

Does robbinsr work for the team?

No but he is the biggest Panthers collector probably on the planet. The jersey is still wrong nonetheless but that guys Panthers collection is amazing. Probably like 1/4th of the jerseys ever worn by the team, its insane.

No but he is the biggest Panthers collector probably on the planet. The jersey is still wrong nonetheless but that guys Panthers collection is amazing. Probably like 1/4th of the jerseys ever worn by the team, its insane.

People actually support the Panthers? You learn something new everyday... I thought it was just a lost bet forfeit to support them.

Clearly that ONE guy gives that team, and the league, false hope that it can be successful and shouldn't be abandoned or relocated. Oh well.

Clearly that ONE guy gives that team, and the league, false hope that it can be successful and shouldn't be abandoned or relocated. Oh well.

Questioning the NHL's placement of teams? Their geographical knowledge is second to none! Bettman must've got at least a D- at school for Geography.

Coming soon to your NHL... the Hawaii Magnums! I heard Bettman's been in contact with Tom Selleck regarding the position of GM.

magnumpi.jpg

WOW! Someone went on a Canuck haul! Absolutely Beautiful stuff! Especially love the Bieksa Mills and Rypien home! Im so jealous! Put me in your will?

My first go on the new arrivals thread. My 2.0 from Icejerseys came in this morning and it is sooo much better than the 1.0. It also fits more like a hockey jersey with the baggier sleeves when compared to the 1.0. There is an issue with the job they've done on the customization though, there is a diagonal cut missing from the bottom of the top curve on the two. While it bothers me I'm trying to weigh up whether it's worth sending it back across the Atlantic to get such a small mistake fixed.

NewYorkRangers2012-2013Home-RyanCallahan

Edited by NYR#9

Two Gamers, Four Team Issues. All 2.0 Canada Hot Lovin'

Custom Crafted is a gift from above. DO NOT get your Bruins jerseys done anywhere else.

20130502_164204_zps280a9a33.jpg

20130502_164237_zps6c9d64bd.jpg

Haven't Found a Photomatch for the back "5" yet...but this is 10-11 set 1

20130502_163937_zpsc90ea0ee.jpg

20130502_164024_zps89985681.jpg

2.0.....Xmas Tree! Love this one in person.

20130502_171218_zps87bbb1ad.jpg

Custom Crafted.....I love you.

20130502_164611_zps5ec1f537.jpg

20130502_164644_zps3f56582a.jpg

The A and C placement on the Coyotes jerseys always cracks me up for some reason...it's as if the dog is howling "A" (Canadian dog obv) or "C"

Got this today. My long search for a white Primeau game worn jersey has ended. Thanks to Russ over at gameworn.net for contacting me and making it happen.

Keith Primeau 03-04 White Set 1 Size 58 w/ MeiGray LOA and 8 x 10 photomatch

100_6860-vi.jpg

100_6897-vi.jpg

This White Set 1 jersey was worn by Primeau for 14 regular season road games and the Pre-season. He scored 3 goals and added 3 assists for a total of 6 points while wearing this jersey. It has moderate wear featuring numerous black markings on the front of the jersey and a nice stick mark through the crest. The right arm features more black markings, fraying numbers, 3 un-repaired holes, 3 board burns, and a black mark on the sleeve #2. The left sleeve shows numerous light burns on the black cuff area, 2 board burns, 3 black stick marks, and a fraying #5. The back of the jersey shows nice, even wear with black markings on the bottom left and right. The fight strap has light salting and there is a ton of pilling onn the inside right rib area and on the left underarm area.

Photo-matched to the 3'' stick mark to the right of the crest.

81476078-vi.jpg

Man its a bad day to post after that! Awesome grab of 2.0s, I almost got one of those Devils myself and I dont even like that team. And the Primeau, wow man, what a find. Awesome to get a photomatch too.

Today I received this Game Issued 2001-02 Agris Saviels Hershey Bears jersey. This is one of the finer Hershey jerseys with all its patched beauty. The 9/11 patch and Hersheypark Arena final season patches are nice touches. A stunning jersey. Agris played in Hershey the season prior and many seasons after but for the 01-02 season he stayed in the OHL the entire time.

saviels-f.jpg

saviels-b.jpg