New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Can you post a close-up picture of this? Would love to see!

Velcro A

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First home game, wow nice man. Someday I hope to get one of those for the Preds but it seems more and more to me there are no set numbers for any of their innaugural jerseys. Definitely a score.

Can you post a close-up picture of this? Would love to see!

I didn't get a great shot of the one on the Wright, but it's more or less like this on a road jersey from the same season:

5967423195_dec6257f3b_z.jpg

The only real difference is that the little lint balls show up more on the white, and the inside of the A is "sewn" on the white, whereas on the navy one it's just unsewn twill

End of the USHL season marks another Steel jersey for me. This year the team is keeping the black jerseys they had for next season when they will be the third jersey so all I get to bring home was the white which is the same style Dallas wears. This jersey was worn for only half a season by Joel Benson. Due to multiple concussions Joel had to call it a hockey career half way through his final season in the USHL. He was a very talented player and a great kid, always sad to see something end before it gets going but at the same time who can blame him.

I don't see them on their site. What's the best way to purchase one?

Steel Game April 5th vs Cedar Rapids

Bensenville, IL (April 4th, 2013) — The Chicago Steel play two of their final three home games this weekend. Friday night, the Steel take on the Cedar Rapids Rough Riders at 7:35pm. You can also place your bid on your favorite Steel players game worn jersey at the game!

MountainKing will have to confirm, but it sounds like they were auctioned at the games.

They auction them at the game. In the past there's generally a few that do not get bids, I normally have picked those up as well but this year I only took the one. I would give them a call, I'm not sure if any did not get bids but if not they'll sell you whatever is left.

I know they have a couple that are leftover from the last couple seasons that they were selling for $75 but they were jerseys used for mid season trades so a lot are missing name plates or were double digit jerseys missing a number or jerseys with numbers on the back and no arm numbers ect. Bottom line is they're not totally complete but it's a still a great deal on a 2.0 jersey.

Been a while since I posted, haven't added much.

2012/13 Orlando Solar Bears Josh Caron. Set 1 while he was up with Houston most of the time, appears to have a nameplate change, but not sure who else wore #24.

jersey_8-M.jpg

jersey_10-M.jpg

2012/13 Rockford Icehogs Dylan Olson "Los Icehogs". Wanted one of these since the game, but they were only raffled off at games (besides 4 on ebay) so it took a while to find one!

jersey_5-M.jpg

jersey_7-M.jpg

Great pickups! Love the IceHogs!

Cool Hogs & Bears jersey...I've been on the hunt for one of those Hogs but just haven't wanted to pay what folks who have them are asking.

12-13 Edinburgh Capitals Tomas Hiadlovsky jersey. Sorry for the horrid ipod pics, especially the first one, i really need a camera.

photo4vj.jpg

photo5sd.jpg

Alexander Popov 2012 World Championships Russia game worn - He finished 6th in scoring and second for the Russians behind Malkin on one of the most dominant WHC teams ever. This was also worn in the final.

P1010535-vi.jpg

P1010536-vi.jpg

Nail Yakupov Oilers 1.0 customized by Gameday Sports Archives

P1010529-vi.jpg

P1010544-vi.jpg

Jordan Eberle 1.0 - Also customized by Gameday

P1010540-vi.jpg

P1010541-vi.jpg

I am really happy with Trumans customization work. The only complaint is that the sleeve numbers are slightly bigger than the gamer I have. Otherwise, it is bang on!

Nice Oilers. The white one is just a classic jersey.

Nice Oilers. The white one is just a classic jersey.

I agree. They are underrated for sure and they are actually perfectly suited for Edge 1.0 style.

Great oilers jerseys. Its great they have gone back to their 80s style.