New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he remembered me from the skate where I took my baby in the ice with me.

That was a mad douchy thing of him to do though. He was also hitting people.

You were the best player on the ice.

That was a mad douchy thing of him to do though. He was also hitting people.

You were the best player on the ice.

Ok, story time!

Ok, story time!

Adam was on a breakaway and Snow took out Adam's legs. Adam was awarded a penalty shot (did a beautiful move and hit the crossbar).

It was for a "Skate With The Greats Game" -- Goring, Bossy, Garth Snow, Boomer Esiason (and his son), some guy from Boardwalk Empire, Ken Morrow, Eric Cairns, and Doug Weight played a game with 16ish fans (who won a drawing). This was Adam's moment, so I'll let him tell all of the other stories. Though, I am curious, Adam....did Boomer hear what we were yelling about his daughter and Matt Martin?

Skate with the greats? Why is Garth Snow playing?

And that's pretty awesome they did a jersey of you. 2.0 and everything?

I didn't hear anything on the ice Jeremy and I'm not sure if boomer did.

Ok quick so I won't take that much space up. Public skate at coliseum I skated with my 8 month old son at the time in a carrier on the ice. Snow told 4 different security guards to get him off the ice and I didn't. He skated past me and didn't have the balls to tell me himself. So I had a breakaway at the skate with the greats and I got past him and he get the stick around and water skiied on me for about 50 feet until I went down. Penalty shot against carton from boomer and Carton dinged the crossbar (evidentially it was on boomer and carton todAy). Carton was MVP because he greats on my team (bossy morrow weight) decided to pass a lot and not shoot while goring decided to cherry pick the whole game and shoot whenever he wanted (major and I called it). But had fun got a free 2.0 with my name on it and a locker tag. And I should of shot more but I didn't want to be that guy looking for an ATO. And a got goal and an assist so all was not bad.

Holy crap boomer just killed me on the show this morning for not burying a few.

Boomer sucked last night. So did Bossy

Great Manny! Love watching your collection grow, Louis.

Have a couple of new ones myself:

2013 Columbus Blue Jackets Military Appreciation Night Artem Anisimov pregame jersey

8629178635_e73495b803_z.jpg

8630288764_27c78a4482_z.jpg

2004-05 Portland Winterhawks Brandon Dubinsky Alternate

8633004702_593d13c3b8_z.jpg

8633005764_5185a0d2cb_z.jpg

Artie! I saw that Dubi on E-Bay too. Hope you didn't pay what he was asking for it in the listing, cause it was a bit pricey.

No, it was less. Junior jerseys can typically be pricey though. I would have expected it to sell had it been up longer, honestly.

That Artie jersey is sick. I love the tank patch!

Yeah, probably the best part about it. More pics:

Tank Patch:

8630289178_3bc30487fa_z.jpg

Set Stamp:

8629176187_06590da31d_z.jpg

They looked pretty decent with the alternate gear:

165978134_slide.jpg

The camo one is cool. I wan wanting to get an avs one this year but not sure if I can pull it off

Man I love the Anisimov and Malhotra. That patch really is cool too. The Caps had these but I didnt get a chance to get one. Maybe theyll pop up someday.

I just got this in today, 2013 Set 1 Eric Fehr. Its got some decent wear and a few unrepaired holes. Also has insane pilling on the lower back. He must do something to it because I havent seen a modern gamer with that much ever. Almost all the thread is gone back there.

Anyhow, 2 really great things about this jersey. First off, I took my own photomatch for it. Secondly, it was worn in the game against Boston where he scored the epic OT winner. Definitely the coolest preordering experience I've had.

Here is the video:

fehr-caps-13-hb.jpgfehr-caps-13-hf.jpg

And my photomatch (on the big #6)

fehr-caps.jpg

Got a couple nice 2.0s from Kurt a little while back. I know Timmy is a weirdo, but I loved him when he was playing. The guy did a solid job at hiding the strip jobs that had been done to it. You can really only see it now in and around the 0.

20130408_210749_zpsffdf8f74.jpg

20130408_210911_zps8cb82f71.jpg

20130408_205222_zps42ba01ac.jpg

20130408_205125_zps7b94bd58.jpg