New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice haul. I'm really starting to like those Millionaires jerseys, the gamers are so much nicer than the replicas. Congrats.

I knew that jersey would get a response from you eBay.

You don't say... I have eBay auto-notify me for anything MAINEiacs related but I didn't ever see that. Was it a BIN that you snagged quickly? If so, good find -- even if it is Shannon (probably the most fan-hated player in Lewiston from '09-'11!). Let me know if you're looking to move it.

Hate the team but love those Van jerseys...they are incredible looking. Wish teams would go with styles like that more often for the regular look.

Its been a while but needed one of these in the collection. Hattrick shirt as well!

2008-2009 Scott Hartnell white set 1. Size 58 Reebok 2.0. MeiGray LOA

100_6837-vi.jpg

100_6854-vi.jpg

83168842-vi.jpg

The front features a black mark on the upper right, black markings under the crest (photo matched), black markings on the left side, and black stick rubbings on the lower left front of the jersey. The right sleeve has loose threads on the 1 and 9, 3 unrepaired burns / holes, fabric pulls on the elbow area, and a few other burns on the lower black part of the sleeve. The left sleeve has a 1" unrepaired burn / hole, numerous marks on the lower black portion of the sleeve, loose threads on the #9, and a black mark on the elbow area. The rear of the jersey shows nice even wear with puckered numbers, loose threads on the rear 1 and 9, light stick mark to the left of the 1, and a few black marks under the rear numbers. The inside of the jersey has pilling near the fight strap, and extensive pilling on each elbow area. Hartnell would score 6 goals and added 3 assists for 9 points while wearing this jersey. He notched his 3rd career hat trick vs Carolina on 12/11/08 in this shirt as well in a reverse jersey game where the Flyers wore their road whites at home that day. Photomatched to black markings under the crest and white mark on the left shoulder.

Excellent Hartnell!

Had this one for a while but forgot to post it, the puck cancer jerseys from the Chicago Steel. This jersey was not played in, they traded the player right before the game:

100_2676_zps75845bc9.jpg

100_2677_zps4a5856e1.jpg

HARTNELL DOWN

Great looking jersey I was going to bid on it thru NHL auctions