New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Well that's why I said follow up with the Pens maybe, given the weird nameplate material it's always possible that it was used for one game in preseason or something and shows no wear. I doubt it, but you never know and it couldn't hurt to find out before you incite a riot on here :P

Kaspar is cool, I always liked him. I say go for it if it's not a gamer.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's why I said follow up with the Pens maybe, given the weird nameplate material it's always possible that it was used for one game in preseason or something and shows no wear. I doubt it, but you never know and it couldn't hurt to find out before you incite a riot on here :P

Kaspar is cool, I always liked him. I say go for it if it's not a gamer.

I would never strip a gamer, but there is absolutely no use to this jersey. I will check with Joe Tomon soon and see if he has any insight on it before I proceed.

Sweet Beagle Bears jersey, Brandon.

Thanks man, I know I got super lucky in getting it. Beat out another buyer by like 5 minutes even though it had been posted for days. He got a nice assist last night to go with it.

Grats on the double dose of Starter mesh (the greatest jersey material of all time).

I think there's a fair chance that the Pens jersey is training camp GI/GW. Those Starter mesh Pens weren't available for retail sale (some later found their way to Starter outlet stores, but they were all Berlin, WI jerseys and after the Pens switched materials).

As recently discussed in this thread, the Pens wore the white Starter mesh the second half of 1996-97 into the first half of 1997-98, before switching to the Starter knit material. Hans Jonsson didn't play a regular season or playoff game for the Pens until 1999-2000, when they would have been wearing ProPlayer. Also he apparently wore #8 then not #16. All that leads me to think it was a pre-season/training camp jersey from an earlier season (most likely 1997-98).

Pick up my first Proplayer jersey. These jerseys were never worn on the ice by the Jackets, but they were used during the jersey unavailing and at events during 1999 and 2000. This one is a 48 if anyone ever has a blue or white 54 or bigger they want to trade let me know.

P1020295.JPG

P1020293.JPG

Just back from vacation with a few new ones! Have some more already but need to take some pictures.

Got a couple of kits in from Truman at Gamedaysportsarchives. Will get them sewn on when I get my other kits from Mike. One day... :rolleyes:

P1010533-vi.jpg

P1010534-vi.jpg

Note the legs and socks.

Also got this gamer! 2009-10 PA Parenteau Wolf Pack. I love the player and had one of his pre-season gamers that I sold before and felt slight regret. I love the jersey and got a nice deal on it.

P1010531-vi.jpg

P1010532-vi.jpg

I like those Wolfpack/Whale jerseys. Very nice! Congratulations. For some reason my blue Wolfpack (from the same season) is my favorite amongst the jerseys I have.

Nice Rangers affiliates. TheI like the green on the whale, but I still think the WP blue jerseys are so much nicer. I love my Callahan WP jersey. That ones never leaving my collection!

I would never strip a gamer, but there is absolutely no use to this jersey. I will check with Joe Tomon soon and see if he has any insight on it before I proceed.

Yea, go with Joe...truth is there probably isn't anyone with the team that can verify it for you anyways.

Yea, go with Joe...truth is there probably isn't anyone with the team that can verify it for you anyways.

I'd rather it not be used and redo it anyway. I want a Pens Kaspar jersey.

I'm used to it. We have the fat Arse ###### dancing guy at flyers games.

We call him Hartnell.

Why can't hot chicks do this at games and were regulated to the fat hairy guy?

A Canucks fan flashed the penalty box during one of the Chicago-Nucks series. The picture is still on Getty

A Canucks fan flashed the penalty box during one of the Chicago-Nucks series. The picture is still on Getty

I have that picture

canucksgame.jpg

HAHHAHAHAHHA!!!