New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Antoski! Is it a gamer, since I'm not seeing a ton of wear? Dude was nuts in Milwaukee back in the day.

It is a gamer. I was actually pleasantly surprised with the amount of wear on the shirt. He only played 2 games that year for the Canucks, so I'll take a guess that it was probably used during the preseason as well.

I do believe this should get more credit.....just goes to show that among the bickering there are still a lot of great people here!

I think it's extremely cool of him to do that. Great guy.

Nice Sundstrom- good Ranger!

I remember Shawn Antoski. He gooned it up against the Rangers in the Stanley Cup Finals. I can recall him cheap-shotting Beukeboom a few times. I love that white style. That's by far my favorite Canucks jersey ever. They never should have abandoned it.

Finally arrived today. First gameworn for me and I already have a few photomatches.

Andy Greene Set 1 12-13

securedownload1qy.jpg

securedownload3ou.jpg

securedownload2za.jpg

greenef.jpg

He's really impressed me this season. It seems he's been one of the few consistent Devils this year.

HA! That jersey has been on eBay for a while, I've been watching it off and on for about a year. I thought about grabbing it a few times, but didn't because of the lockout. Once he got traded though, I walked away. Congrats though, beautiful jersey.

iPhone pics but oh well. erik gustafsson one game wonder mark howe jersey retirement night. March 6th 2012. Worn in the first and second period. Has a few board burns and a noticeable goal paint transfer or from dasher board on the nameplate.

2CAA2B4E-746E-4831-8144-FA500A3609B8-629

854BE2CC-0986-41A7-8787-1F005EA1384E-629

FE85A0F9-A91F-45C0-BF8B-77329CFC83B8-629

935012A1-54CC-472F-BDC0-44FC3C2349FC-629

4A16C3AB-5E1E-44B1-ABC5-E01949463583-629

My first dman gamer and another flyers rookie season gamer even if only for one game. He wears a different number now too #29

Things always pop up when you aren't actively looking.

20130410_183708_zps30b3d25c.jpg

Pro Player Wild road jersey. Happy to have this rarity in my collection of Wild goodies. Just need the road jersey with different shoulder patches and the Wild collection will be complete.........until they release their new roads next year!

Really love the Howe patch on that Gustafsson. I almost picked that exact jersey up, lol.

Nice Gaby jersey. I have a Slovakia/Hossa 'fan' jersey (white) of the same brand with screened on logo and name. It was a gift from my brother. Though I'm using it for hockey practice, to me it's priceless.

With all the talk in the other thread about Starter mesh jerseys, I remembered these two recent pickups I never posted:

1. Made in El Salvador, Rangers Starter blue Mesh Gretzky. This is actually an authentic, but I'm leaning towards stripping it and possibly making it a Beukeboom, unless there are any better suggestions.

21387403881146-vi.jpg

21387403881987-vi.jpg

2. Made in Berlin, Wisconsin, Penguins Starter Mesh Hans Jonsson. It was listed as Game-issued (Not worn) on Ebay when I picked it up, but there's no paperwork or tags in it, except a "16" written on the necktag, to make me not want to possibly strip it and make it a Kasparaitis jersey. The nameplate is the same material as Nike or Proplayer material, which I thought was interesting.

34387403894681-vi.jpg

35387403895486-vi.jpg

51387403911455-vi.jpg

With all the talk in the other thread about Starter mesh jerseys, I remembered these two recent pickups I never posted:

1. Made in El Salvador, Rangers Starter blue Mesh Gretzky. This is actually an authentic, but I'm leaning towards stripping it and possibly making it a Beukeboom, unless there are any better suggestions.

trashfire.jpg

:thumbsup:

I have had an insane streak of luck lately and it continues today. One of the hardest to find regular set jerseys from Hershey and the number one player Id want too. Beyond stoked to get this today. Came home from work, grabbed it and wore it out to see the game tonight.

2007-08 Hershey Bears Road Set 1 Edge 1.0 Size 58 Jay Beagle

Tons of wear, all paperwork and a pretty hard to find Edge 1.0 gamer from the AHL. This year's jerseys are even better because its the only year they used the 3 layer font and had the DOUBLE 70th anniversary patches. Man, just love this thing. Fits me awesome too, never had a 1.0 in this size before.

beagle-hbj-f.jpgbeagle-hbj-b.jpg

and twins!

Love getting a Hershey jersey with their NHL counterpart!

beags.jpg

Sweet Beagle Bears jersey, Brandon.

In regards to the Gretzky - Why strip it? It's a Gretzky...wait, some people here think that's reason enough. For the Pens, being that it was made in Berlin, where all the team issued jerseys came from, and the fact that it appears to be lacking a size tag, there's a good chance it IS game issued. I'd try to follow up somehow, maybe with the Pens organization. Whatever information you can come up with.

In regards to the Gretzky - Why strip it? It's a Gretzky...wait, some people here think that's reason enough. For the Pens, being that it was made in Berlin, where all the team issued jerseys came from, and the fact that it appears to be lacking a size tag, there's a good chance it IS game issued. I'd try to follow up somehow, maybe with the Pens organization. Whatever information you can come up with.

There is a size tag on the Pens. It's in a weird location though. It's stitched inside near the bottom of the nameplate. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow. Regardless, it would only be a game issued jersey, not a worn one, and I would love to turn it into a Kasparaitis jersey if it wasn't actually worn.

As for the Rangers jersey, my only other starter mesh jersey is the white liberty and it already has Gretzky on it, and I'm certainly not changing that one. It wasn't expensive, so I don't mind recustomizing it, but it wouldn't be for a while anyway.